Chapter 36

DJ POV

I rolled up to the apartment and saw that red Camry. I'm scared if I go in here I might choke this bitch. I texted her to come outside because I didn't know which one was hers. I got out my car and leaned against it. About two minutes after I sent the text I saw her coming out the top apartment room. I ain't gone lie she was looking good. I walked up the stairs and got a better look. She had on a pink spaghetti strap shirt, ripped black skinny jeans, and pink sandals. Her long silky hair was in a messy ponytail.

"Hey." She said hugging me. I ain't damn near hug her back. She pulled away and walked in her apartment. I followed her. I saw a little boy sitting on the couch watching Spongebob.

"Who this?" I said sitting on the couch next to him. He looked just like Meagan. He had her glossy grey eyes too.

"I'm Drew." He said sweetly.

"Wassup Drew I'm DJ." I said holding out my hand for him to shake it. Instead he gave me a big hug. I couldn't help but hug him back.

"He a touchy person." Meagan said.

"I see." I said as Drew let me go.

"Drew go play in your room." She said. Drew ran to his room.

"Where Pookie?" I said looking around.

"Out with his friends." She said. I stared at her.

"Meagan why you fucking with Aaliyah and her family? Them folks ain't did shit to you." I said. She came and sat so close to me. I could smell her peach scented hair.

"You don't know what they did to me DJ!" She scolded. A few tears ran down her perfectly round cheeks. I wiped them away quickly.

"You tried to kill her mom Meagan!" I said.

"It wasn't supposed to go this way DJ! I love you!" She cried out. I straight felt bad as hell for this girl. I opened my arms for her and she crawled into them comfortably. I remember back in the day we was chilling like this. Shit crazy.

Victor POV

I pulled up to my crib and got Jr and got out. He was slobbing all on my Ralph Lauren. I walked in the house and put him down on my bed. I sat beside him as he dozed off to sleep. I pulled out my phone and called Aaliyah. I got to talk to her ass.

"Hello." She said wearily.

"Where you at girl?" I said.

"Home why?" She said kind of dry.

"Can you come over for a second?" I said. It was a long pause.

"Yea I can try." She finally said.

"Aite ma." I said then hung up.

*

*

*

*

(30 minutes later)

A knock came at my door. Jr was sound asleep. I hopped out the bed and went to the door. I opened it revealing a tired looking Aaliyah. She had on this dress that stopped above her knees and her sandals. Her hair was flat down her back. Yea she bad.

"Is you aite? You look sick." I said. She stuck her middle finger up at me and walked in.

"Sorry I took so long my folks be on my ass about where I go now." She said plopping down on the couch.

"Why?" I said sitting next to her. She looked over at me with a iffy look.

"You can tell me Aaliyah." I said motivating her to tell me.

"I think I'm pregnant Vic." She said sighing really loud.

"Is that bad?" I asked. She looked up side my head like I was crazy.

"When you 17! No job! And living in Compton it's bad!" She said. I chuckled.

"It can't be that bad." I laughed. She stared at me for a minute.

"Shut up talking to me Vic before you make me mad." She said putting her hand in my face. Jr started crying from the back.

"The hell is that?!" Aaliyah panicked.

"Relax it's my son." I said running to the back and getting him and bringing him to the front with me. She stared as I held him in my arms trying to make him stop crying.

"Want to hold him and see what it's like to be a parent?" I said. She hesitated at first but then reached for him. I put him in her arms. Mane Aaliyah look so out of place holding a child. I started laughing. She looked at me with a wide smile.

"He so cute Vic." She said.

"Duh he look like his daddy." I laughed. I finally got her to laugh. I need to call DJ ass so he can come take care of his girl....I mean his baby mama.

DJ POV

I held Meagan as we watched a movie. My mind went right back to Aaliyah. Mane Aaliyah. That girl could be carrying my baby. How do that look? My baby mama out there sick and I'm holding another broad. Damn.

"DJ." Meagan said putting me out my thoughts.

"I swear I didn't mean to hurt Aaliyah's mom. I told Pookie to scare her. I just took her dads money" She admitted.

"Why you even doing this? Ice will kill you over his woman and his money!" I snapped.

"They killed my dad!" She yelled as she sat up. I had a confused look on my face. This bitch just talking out her head.

"Who is your daddy?!" I snapped.

"Monte!" She yelled. I froze and just stared at her. Shit show nuff bout to hit the fan now.

Aaliyah POV

I held Victor's son as if he was my own. He so soft and cuddly. I could just hold him all day.

"You think you could handle being a parent?" Victor asked. I humped my shoulders. He scooted over closer to me.

"Well I'm gone be here for you." Victor whispered in my ear. His voice sent chills down my spine. I tried to turn away but our lips suddenly crashed into each other's. We pulled away quickly and stared at each other. Damn mane what am I doing?

"Damn my bad Liyah." He mumbled. I was too shocked to say anything back. I handed him his baby back.

"It's cool." I mumbled. I stood up and walked towards the door.

"Aaliyah." He called. I turned around slowly.

"Yea." I said softly.

"Stay." He said softly. I stared at him as he placed his sleeping baby on the couch. He walked over to me and kissed me with all his might. At first my body stiffened by his touch but I wrapped my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. It's only a little kiss. I bet DJ slick ass kissed another hoe too.

-----------

WELL COMMENT AND VOTE FOR THE NEXT UPDATE! TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!

#DJandMeagan

#DJandAaliyah

#VictorandAaliyah

COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT