2

Kayla

After I woke up the pack was throwing a party for their future Luna. It all came back to me like a brick wall and I cringed back into the sheets. I stopped and took in the scent of the room, Jake's room.

I got up fast and sprinted out the door to the hallway where the floor and house were vibrating with music.

I made my way to the kitchen grabbing a beer chugging it and grabbing another. Coming to my fourth one I was feeling good, Jake walked in and I stumbled over to him.

"HEYY babe!" I slurred my words together. I could tell he was sober.

"Your drunk."

"So! I'm having a great time!" I grabbed his hand.

"Come on! Let's dance!" I dragged him onto the dance floor. The beer taking over I had no control over what I was doing. Or I wouldn't of done it. Moving with Jake we danced to the beat of the music. I crashed my lips onto his. He picked me up and walked up the stairs. Crashing me into a door.

The next thing I know I'm laying on his bed again. We was kissing down my neck and all I remember was feeling complete.

Dream:

I was walking through the woods when I saw a boy I didn't know and Jake. Who was the other boy? I felt a pull to him like he was something precious to me, I took a step forward but everything went fuzzy and bright.

I got up to notice I was in the bed, naked, and next to Jake. Oh shit, what did I do. My head was spinning but I got up and walked to the bathroom I noticed a weird mark on my should and when I looked again I saw that he marked me.

My wolf started to take over as I felt the anger pulse through me. I bolted out of the bathroom and picked up a pillow and hit him hard. He groaned. I walked into the bathroom and got a glass and filled it with water. I walked out and dumped it on him.

"Kay-"

"No! Don't talk to me you marked me in my sleep without my permission. I already thought of you as a low selfless piece of crap but now I despise you!" I yelled at him feeling the walls shake as I did.

"Kayla! Your mine now and for good." He said with a evil grin no not now my anger was getting to me I kicked the bed as hard as I could.

"I'm leaving and don't even think twice about coming to find me!" I grabbed my shirt and slipped it on over my bra and headed for the door.

He ran after me with a hard grip on my arm with all my power I ripped it out of his grip.

"Don't touch me!" I growled feeling my teeth start to form into my wolfs teeth.

"Kayla you're the Luna now just accept it," I rolled my eyes and turned on my heels.

"I swear Jake if you follow me I will kill you," I slammed the door shut and ran to my house.

My dad was setting suitcases in the car, when he turned around and saw me he motioned for me to follow and get in the car.

"Alpha is sending me to a neighbouring pack for a meeting," Dad said putting the car in drive. Perfect, now I can get away from Jake.

The drive was long and tiring but once we arrived the Alpha's dad greeted us at the door and we walked in.

That's when I felt the pull from my dream.