17

Jeremy

I got up early in the morning to see of Jake woke up and to my surprise he did.

"You Hungry?" He nodded and I placed a plate of food down gently . He ate it faster then you could blink.

"We're doing a test in 5 minutes be ready." And then I walked away.

"Ok the test is everyone act like there in school and we'll see what Jake does."

I walked around and talked to Tyson and kept looking over at Kayla. Jake seemed to be acting normal and doing student things, then he made a bolt for Kayla picked her up and turned into wolf form and ran into the woods.

Kayla

My heart was racing.

"Please stop Jake I can't be with you!"

No answer. Fine then we'll do it the hard way, I let go of Jake causing me to fling off of him and I landed on my feet and took off back to the house.

I heard footsteps or laws everywhere. I was taken and flung over onto someone's back but it wasn't anyone from Jeremy's pack so I changed into wolf form.

The person stood there, who I later realized was Alpha Stevens. I growled and showed all my teeth. He leaped at me and I attacked quickly pinning him so he couldn't move.

"You're tough" Alpha Stevens huffed.

"I know and you called me weak. Lets get this straight me and my family join the black moon pack." His eyes widened this pack is the strongest and Jake's is well down the line.

"So back off" I got up and changed into wolf form taking off.