13

3 Weeks later

Kayla

When I said I would do anything for him a meant it I really did. Wanna know why because I'm in a cell, the rouges were going to take Jeremy but I pleaded for them not to and take me. I've been hear for a week.

There was howling and I was filled with so much relief.

I was grabbed and pulled away. I was thrown in a bedroom and saw someone I never wanted to see, Jake.

"What do you want!" I said not caring what may happen.

"Your my mate not his" he grabbed me and kissed my neck where he was going to mark me. I jumped away, and gave him the stare that feels like its burning your eyes.

"Come on it will be over in seconds." He said making me run across the room from him.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me into him.

"Please don't." I sound so weak and it makes me mad.

I heard a bang on the door and Jake flipped my hair and kissed my neck again.

"You have your own mate you son of a bi-,"

I screamed and  the door burst open and fell to the ground. Jake and Jeremy were fighting. Tyson the beta of the pack was unlocking the cells to let people out.

Jake was about to bite Jeremy's neck when I got up in my wolf form and pushed him back. I was on top of him and scratched his side, he threw me off.

I saw Jake run away and Jeremy change to human form and run over to me.

"Kayla stay with me!"

My eyes were getting heavy and all I could do was smile at him, I let my eyes fall shut.