Epilouge

Kayla

I put on my wedding dress. It was strapless, and coming to my waist it puffs out. I love it and I can't believe that I'm walking down the aisle too see my love and finally say I do.

(AT THIS PART PLAY A THOUSAND YEARS OR DONT AND RUIN THE MOMENT)

Jessica and Tyler walk down.

My brother Justin went down with his crush Hannah.

My brothers twin Thomas walked down with his crush Tiffany.

Katie walked down with her mate Tristan.

And then I started my father was beside me. I tried not to cry but when we got to the end and I saw Justin in my mothers arm. I smiled down at my baby and went up to stand next to Jeremy.

"Welcome everyone on this beautiful summer day. For the marriage of Kayla Moran and Jeremy O'Connor,"

"Jeremy repeat after me."

"Through blood and sickness."

"Though blood and sickness."

"Through sorrow and success"

"Through sorrow and success."

"For all the days of my life,"

"Repeat after me Kayla."

"Trough blood and sickness."

"Through blood and sickness."

"Trough sorrow and success."

"Through sorrow and heart success."

"For all the days of my life,"

"Do you Jeremy take Kayla to be your lovely wedded wife."

"I do"

"Do you Kayla take Jeremy has your lovely wedded husband?"

"I do"

"Do your parents promise to help you through your needs?"

"We do"

"Does everyone in the audience promise to help these soon to be newly weds?"

"We d-"

"I don't" Someone yelled standing up

Everyone turned to see the one face. I mean the 25 faces I thought I would never see again, Jake's pack.

"And why don't you promise not too."

"Because Jeremy doesn't deserve her." A familiar voice said from behind. The boys moved and Dylan my best friend from kindergarten stepped out. I dropped my hands from Jeremy's and turned to Dylan, I raised my hand and the pack was taken away and Dylan's face crossed with mad and evilness.

"Now you may kiss the bride." His lips crashed against mine. After we pulled away he slipped the ring on his finger and he slipped mine on. We took each others hands and walked down everyone clapped and stood up. Finally I'm married.

A thousand years came on.

"May I have this dance."

We walked out onto he dance floor and I put my hands around his neck and his around my waist. We swayed back and forth until the song came to a end.

The ceremony was soon over and Jeremy and I walked up to the room. He pressed me against the wall and kissed me. Next thing, I was on the bed.

The End