11

Kayla

I sat on the side of the bed holding my phone. I felt something weird like someone was watching me. I told myself I was crazy and got up to go downstairs.

I walked downstairs and smelled bacon and eggs, my favorite I sat down and stared at Kristine for a while (Jeremy's mom) I decided she can't hear me, she's in deep cooking mode so I got up and walked outside.

I felt something cold around my waist and looked down to see hands. I jumped forward and turned, I saw that face before. He had changed from the last time I saw him, I fell back and he grabbed me. I screamed and heard the footsteps of about twelve pack members.

I turned to see them getting close then the person out a bag over my head, I tried fighting back but I was in a difficult position.

I finally got a chance to swing my legs around him hitting his chest jumping off and started to run.

I felt more cold hands, rogues. Now I shouldn't of done that so I just played dead. To think of it I never saw Jeremy I didn't see his wolf with the pack. That only meant they got him too.

I was on cold ground with a warm chest next to me I opened my eyes and saw Jeremy. I hugged him, until hands grabbed me pushing me against the wall and someone pressed their lips against mine. In two seconds my foot was against the persons chest and I pushed him back he tripped over Jeremy and Jeremy flung up and pressed against me.

"Mine" he growled

"No she's mine." Wait it was Tristen. He grabbed me and pulled me out of the cell and to a room. I heard howling and knew the pack was here.

"Hide" nope I'm standing here

"Hide!" No

He threw me into a closet and I walked out, giving him a death glare.

"You changed a lot." I had a evil grin on when Jeremy and his Beta burst in knocking him out.

We had only got out of the rogues jail place when Jeremy got a call saying that Amber was having her baby.

Once we arrived Jeremy was taken to the room and I sat outside the room, once I could come in I bumped into Jeremy.

"We need to talk." The baby's his I know it.

We went to the waiting room and my eyes filled with tears and so did his.

"You know when werewolves see a baby and the know its there's?" I nodded

"Well."  Don't say it

" I'm,"