8

Kayla

I was getting let out today, and couldn't wait to be in Jeremy's arms. As I walked out on my normal clothes, my parents were standing there and pulled me in for a hug.

When we pulled apart and stepped back I noticed Jake standing there, and knew I was going home with him.

Jake

I wanted to kiss Kayla, I was still attracted to her since grade one and I couldn't resist her. When I saw the look one her face I knew it would be a bad idea and just walked with her to the car.

When we got in and started driving, she sat as close to the other door as possible and had her hands in a tight fist.

"Your never going to see Jeremy again you'll live with me and my mate." I bluntly said still looking forwards.

"You're the one that put me into hospital, when I could of been there with him!" She yelled not even making me flinch.

She huffed and slammed back into the seat. She was somewhere else in her head and I didn't bother asking where.

Kayla

I wanted to stop duck and roll out of this stupid car. I had my focus somewhere's else until I saw a white wolf out of the corner of my eye.

"Shit," I heard Jake curse under his breath.

I focused on the road ahead of us and heard howling, while about fifteen giant wolves came charging at the car.

I covered my head and waited for the crash. There was glass everywhere and Jake had gotten out of the car at some point.

Someone grabbed onto my waist and when I started fighting to get free I felt the sparks and relaxed into Jeremy.

We finally arrived back at the house and I was in Jeremy's room on the couch with him. He kissed me and I wasted no time kiss back. He licked my bottom lip for entry and I let him. I loved him to death and was so thankful for him.

All of a sudden the door burst open and Amber walks in, she pulls me off the couch and makes out with Jeremy. He was trying to push her off but I got up and started running.

When one foot hit the damp ground I was in wolf form running for life away from everything. I didn't know where I was going to but after a while I noticed that I wasn't alone.