23

Kayla

There was an un bare able pain in my stomach early in the morning and I rolled over shaking Jeremy.

"J-Jeremy"

"Yes"

"The baby, it's coming." I heard his breathing stop and him go stif

"Get dressed."

"Um why not you, you're in boxers and I'm in pjs." He rolled his eyes changed and helped me up. I kept breathing in and out trying to ignore the awful pain.

He carried me to the car and we got in, he started up the car and the gas pedal.

"Jeremy if you don't hurry up! You're delivering this baby yourself!" I screamed in pain and he drove faster.

"Jeremy!"

"Ok we're here!"

He got me up and helped me inside. There was a nurse at the desk and I knew she was a werewolf and she knew we were too.

"My mate is going to have her baby."

I screamed and ended up kicking Jeremy in the nuts.

"S-sorry" I laughed but then screamed in more pain.

"Follow me please" we walked fast down a hallway till we got to a room. She opened the door and Jeremy set me on the bed.

"Ok she's dilated at a 2 now you have to make it to a 5." I felt like crying

"Also change into this" She threw me a hospital gown great. I got up went to the bathroom and changed.

"You look sexy in that gown." Jeremy said with a snicker I gave him the death glare and he just looked away.

"Your mom and dad or coming so are mine. Tyson maybe too."

I screamed in more pain grabbing into Jeremy as he helped me to the bed.

"Please Kayla I'm so sorry I know you didn't want this."

The nurses walked in with blue suits on and had a little tray, I knew it was time.

"Ok on three your gonna push" the doctor said

"1...2..3"

I pushed and screaming in pain.

"1...2..3"

I pushed again and threw my head back as I felt my stomach sink in.

"Deep breath and again"

"1..2..3"

I pushed one last time and the nurse started running around. The baby's cry made me and Jeremy cry.

"We did it" He kissed my forehead.

After Jeremy cut the cord we finally got to know what it was.

"You had a........"