3

Jake

I felt like my world ended. I didn't want her to leave me I loved her. I shouldn't of marked her but she's mine I will show her what I can do. I will make her world hell.

Jeremy

I had a dream last night that I was standing in a forest and there was a girl there with a boy beside me. She was so beautiful.

"Hey wanna go for a walk tonight." My girlfriend Amber asked. Everyone calls her the pack slut but I don't know why.

"Yeah sure."

"Ok then see you later"

She walked away and a Beta and his daughter walked in, thats when I saw her the girl from my dream. Our eyes met and I saw fear in her eyes.

Kayla

My room was on the top floor I hope it was beside that boys room he was so familiar to me. I walked into my room and put everything away. I talked myself into going for a walk before bed.

I walked outside and down a path I didn't know where it was really going but I got two scents and instantly went to hide behind a tree.

I peeked out and saw the boy from earlier kissing another girl. My heart and stomach sunk and I felt like I was going to throw up.

I turned to leave but stepped on a branch making their attention on me.

"Mate"

No this couldn't happening right now, the girl looked at me in pure disgust. My mate started walking towards me and the girl he was with tried pulling him back.

"Baby no, reject her," I felt a sudden panic, I didn't want to be rejected by my mate and have to go back to Jake.

I backed up into a tree and saw his eyes dart to my shoulder. I saw the love and lust in his eyes change to anger and betrayal, I turned and ran back to the pack house as fast as I could.