4

Kayla

I walked slowly down stairs, I felt bad about everything. We are here because for a month until the Moons Light pack kills all the rogues.

I was scared I would bump into Jeremy through out the house. But today was my day because it was when I would turn into my wolf.

I walked outside in the beautiful afternoon and searched the woods for a clearing. I laid down and felt my eyes start to slowly fall shut.

Jeremy

I walked outside angry that my true mate was forced a mate and he marked her without her permission. I followed her scent until I came close to Kayla who was laying in a clearing.

"Jeremy?" She said

"Yes"

"Come here." She said smiling it seemed she was asleep but I laid beside her and held her, setting her head on my chest.

Kayla

I never thought I would feel this pain it felt like my bones were breaking.

"Aaaaaaa!" I screamed in pain Jeremy sat me up laying me down he took my hand. It just kept getting worse it felt like I was dying.

Hours later I was still in pain and my wolf was struggling to get through. She was weak and heartbroken but also confused which set her back.

"Kayla's your almost done" he said

"I can't I won't make it through this." He was getting tears in his eyes watching me in pain.

"Stay with me Kayla don't close your eyes!" He yelled holding his grip harder.

He got closer to me placing his lips on mine. His lips were soft. He backed away and my spine cracked it was over finally I felt his lips on mine again.

I woke up it felt like a heavy blanket was on me I knew K was in my wolf form. I got up to see I was more closer to the ground I was my wolf. I had white fur with grey paws. I ran freely like I wanted too. I came along a lake, I stopped to drink.

"I bet your wondering how to change back." I turned to see Jeremy standing there.

"Just block out your wolf senses and think of yourself as a human." I did as he told me to. I felt a cold breeze hit me and look down to see I was naked I covered myself and blushed. He walked over to me and pulled my hands down.

"Don't hide yourself, I'm your mate," he said grinning as he backed away.

"Here get dressed." He threw me my clothes and I turned to get dressed.

' I'm sorry please come back baby'

There was a voice in my head that kept telling me to come back, I was confused but ignored it and followed Jeremy.