14

Kayla

I felt the warm air and feathers under me. I knew the only place I could be was heaven. I could see myself as an angel floating around. The music of the an-

My two little brothers screamed and I bolted up. Shit I'm back at my families pack, my wolf growled.

I ran down stairs and found them yelling at the tv. Thomas-11 Justin-11 they're twins.

"Hey nerds why not yell at each other they can't hear you through the tv!" I yelled making them turn around.

"She's back...." Thomas said in a evil tone, making me give them a death glare.

"Jake wants to see you.." Justin said. Justin is the nice kid and Thomas just wants to make trouble.

The front door opened and Jake picked me up throwing me over his shoulder. I struggled to get free and banged my hands against his back.

He threw me down on his bed, I avoided his hands trying to grab me and slid out of his room and down the stairs.

He would know I went to my house so I ran to the school, since I know a lot of hiding places there.

Jake

I smashed my hands on the railing as I ran down the stairs and out the door. Why can't she just stay and let it happen.

I ran to her house and opened the door slowly, sticking my head in.

"Thomas is your sister here?"

"Nope"

Dammit, I turn and ran to our school and when I got there I saw her walking by the swings with another guy beside her. When I got closer I noticed it was Jeremy. I ran over to him and tackled him to the ground and started punching him.

"No! Jake get off of him!" Kayla jumped on me holding me down. She punched my face, even though I can't hurt a girl I grabbed her and ran. I threw her over my shoulder and started running faster.

She kicked me in the head making me fall the ground along with her smashing her head. She laid there motionless and I started to panic. I went to go pick her up again out she punched me with as much force as she could and I fell backwards.

Jeremy ran over grabbing onto her arm and running the opposite direction. My head was still spinning and I couldn't get up. I laid there defeated and broken.