18

Kayla

I was gone. Never to be seen again and Alpha Stevens will be dead in a few hours.

I bit at his throat just waiting for the blood to pour out.

I never wanna be seen again ever. Not in my life I wanna run. But the baby. I have to turn back I have to see Jeremy. I ran and ran dodging trees. It's harder when your pregnant. Finally the house came to view. The thing I saw wanted me to turn back and run for good. Jeremy was kissing Amber and was holding her! I let out a growl then a whimper.

Jeremy turned and saw me.

"No Kayla it was just a congrats kiss I promise!" I growled again.

"Sure then why did you hold it for like 5 minutes and lick my lip for an entrance." Amber said to him causing me to growl louder and show my teeth.

"Amber you can have him, he seems like he doesn't love me." That's when I turned and ran to the woods and never to be seen again.

When I changed to human form I had my clothes on luckily and I just laid there motionless letting the tears stream down my face. He never loved us and he never will.

My wolf whimpered at that, I heard thunder out I knew it was the pack looking for me.

I got up and started running again, I don't know where but it sure as hell wasn't here.

'Im sorry Katie I know you wanted to stay with him.' I said to my wolf and she just whimpered. My wolf got angrey of how he would do that to us. I let her take over and she ran faster. I climbed a tree and I changed it human form. My clothes still on and listened as the paw steps got closer by the minute.

I watched as they stopped and sniffed the hair for my scent. One of them kicked the ground to look for steps but didn't find anything.

"Her scents gone"

"She's fast and sneaky" One of them said.

I heard a buzzing noise and turned to see a wasps nest in the branch beside me I jumped back almost falling. The branch looked weak so I broke it and threw it to the ground. The wolves freaked out and when they looked up I was gone jumping across the trees and finally hit the ground and started running.

I let Katie take over and we moved faster, faster then the blink of an eye.

All of sudden I felt the ground against my body and soon darkness.

I was awake but never opened my eyes.

"Who tackled her" I'm guessing the pack doctor asked.

"I did but I'm sorry." It was Jeremy who spoke next and I wanted me to get up, turn into wolf form and kill his sorry ass.

"She didn't wake up and she was supposed to"

"Take a step outside"

Now my turn to cause grief, I held my breath and the heart monitor went off.

"What NO! She can't be dead" his voice faded, has I guess Tyson and Tristan dragged him out.

"You can start breathing and open your eyes he's gone." The doctor was smarter then I thought so I opened my eyes grinning.

"I want him to think I'm dead."

"Why?"

"Because he cheated on me with Amber when we where fully mated."

"Ok then I'll cover you up and turn the heart monitor off so you can breath and I'll take him in" She went and got him after I was covered up.

I heard his footsteps and his breathing was deep and fast as I could also hear his heartbeat going crazy.

"We had to cover her up."

"Can I see her face for the last time."

He walked over and took the blanket off my head. He pressed his lips against mine.

"I'm sorry Kayla for kissing Amber and killing you I thought it wouldn't hurt."

"Your times up." He was gone and so was my mate.

"I can't do this I have to sa-" darkness took over and the heart monitor I was the loud beep noise again but I wasn't holding my breath.