5

Kayla

We were walking to the house when I Jeremy stopped suddenly turning towards me.

"Kayla what's wrong." He asked grabbing my arm so I couldn't move away.

" I'm hearing voices in my head nothing to worry about." I tried walking away but he had a hard grip in my hand I looked at him, his eyes where golden now.

" Jeremy what's wrong?" I tried getting away but after about five tries I finally got free I bolted out the back door to the woods I could hear his footsteps right behind me.

Suddenly when I turned back he was gone and I had this thought run through my head to run away.

So I did I ran away but was stopped by someone grabbing my waist.

"Where do you think your going?" Jeremy said in his alpha voice.

I struggled to get out of his grip.

"You're mine, not anyone else's." Next thing he sunk  his teeth into my neck.

I woke up in Jeremy's bed. He was watching tv on the couch after he noticed I was up he got up and sat beside me.

" You're mine now that mark that soon to be Alpha guy, gave you is now just a scar," I was so confused on how two people could mark me and one could over rule the other.

"I don't want this, I don't want to be marked. I'm still a teenager and I have so much to do in my life," I got up and ran out the door to the bathroom down the hall.

Jeremy was banging on the door. I sunk to the floor and fought back tears, so much has happened in so little time. When we go back to our pack Jake is going to see the mark and kill me on the spot.

Jeremy finally gave up and when I walked out Dad had our bags packed and was waiting for me so we could leave.

"They got all the rogues really so we can leave now," I smiled for show and followed my dad out to the car, but my heart was in my throat the entire drive.

Jeremy

Watching her leave made me feel sad but she would be coming back soon to live with me. If she didn't I would go to her pack myself and take her here.

"Hey babe," Amber said in my ear and I turned around with a serious expression on my face.

"Amber, Kayla is my mate I'm sorry you'll have to find someone else." I shooed her off and walked back up to my room where I flopped on my bed and took in what was left of Kayla's scent.

Kayla

We drove for an hour and there was only fifteen minutes left. A pain in my shoulder wake me up and I tried ignoring it to fall back asleep.

We pulled up to the pack house and I walked in going up to Jake's room to find him and finally tell him.

I opened the door and froze