27

Kayla

Coldness, grass,sourness and pain more and more pain. I knew it I knew I wouldn't survive I guess this white wolf just couldn't handle it. I wanted to run but when opened my eyes what I saw was something I thought I wouldn't.

"Jeremy?"

"Kayla!!"

"I thought you died!" He hugged me tight.

"If you don't stop hugging me I will die.." He let go. I stood up and next thing you know he's down in one knee.

"Kayla I waited so long to do this but. I love you with all my heart. We have Justin in our lives..."

"Will you marry me?"

"Oh my wolf! Yes I will!" There were tears streaming down my face. He slipped the ring on my finger I felt like my life was completed.

"Oh yeah Kayla.."

"Yes"

"Jake died last week from a rouge." I should feel sad but I really didn't, I was more relaxed.

I found out that me and Jeremy haven't finished the mating process. I wasn't marked when we 'did it' in the woods (classy I know) so we are going to get married in two weeks and see what happens then.

"Sshh Justin. Hush little baby don't you cry every thing is gonna be alright." I kissed his forehead and set him in the crib.

"Hey Kayla come here I wanna show you something." Jeremy took my hand, walking me out of the nursery.

He walked me out to the car. I got in and he started to drive we drove for 20 minutes when he came to a stop at a long driveway with trees. He started driving up the lane and there was a giant house.

"This is ours." My eyes flew out of the sockets! (Not really) I got out and started walking up to the house. There was a pool in the back. The kitchen was big since I love cooking. There was a rec room, loving room, porch, and then up stairs a long hallway with our room, Justin's room, and three other rooms that are empty. The basement well there was a theatre room, bowling ally, and a pool with a hot tube. I was living the life.

"Hey Jeremy what was the three bedrooms upstairs for?"

"Kids"

"Wow" I grinned

"We'll since the mating process isn't finished, we might as well have more." Ugh boys.

"Also why is the house furnished if w-"

"Because we moved in let's go get Justin."