10

Jeremy

I heard the shower turn on and looked to my side to see Kayla gone, she must be in the shower. I slowly got up and walked to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

I noticed that Kayla hadn't locked the door so I just walked in.

"Morning baby"

"Morning" I replied back

Her figure that stood behind the shower curtain looked perfect. I brushed my teeth and went out to get dressed.

I mind linked the pack informing them that there would be training today for the runners and fighters.

Kayla

I got out of the shower, dried off, and put a towel around me. I walked out to the closet. Jeremy's room is big dont get me wrong a king sized bed that faces a tv and there was a closet, one side for me and one side for him. As I walked over the closet and walked in I noticed Jeremy went to the shower.

I put on a light blue shirt and short shorts. I walked into the bathroom to brush my teeth when, someone grabbed my waist and pulled me into the shower. I looked up to see Jeremy he kissed me and I didn't hesitate to kiss back. He licked my bottom  lip for entrance but I didn't let him in, he pulled me close and tried again but I just smiled.

When he did it again I had to let him have some fun. His hands where all around me and in my shorts back pockets. This may have been the best time ever.

???

I stood outside the pack house, looking for the girl. The girl that should be with me. I saw the bathroom door open and two people in the shower. The only way to get her is if he's gone.