7

Kayla

My eyes opened for a second before I squeezed them shut, trying to block out the loud noises coming from the machines around me.

My head was already pounding when I realized what happened and got an awful taste in my mouth.

I look over and saw Jeremy sound asleep with his hand in mine. I was shaking as my hand moved to his face he was so cute when he slept. When I touched his face he woke and starred at me his warm gentle lips kissed mine with so much love.

"Jeremy.." I whispered with my lips still on his.

"Yes"

"I can finally be with you Jake found is true mate.." We both smiled and when I went to go reach out to him, I opened my eyes and realized it was only a dream.

A doctor sat in a chair in front of a desk, flipping through files. I looked around the room but Jeremy wasn't anywhere to be seen.

"Doctor?" He turned towards me.

"Yes?"

"Where's Jeremy"

"He was kidnapped my rouges the pack went out to find him don't worry just relax.."

I couldn't relax Jeremy was kidnapped and could be dead, and he's telling me to be calm!

The doctor got up and said something about going to get medication, when Amber came bursting in.

"Where is he what did you do to him!" She growled at me moving forwards quickly.

"Amber he was kidnapped I didn't do anything I was in the hospital!" I growled back pushing myself off the bed.

"I'm pregnant with his baby! He can't die he has to be the father!" My world started spinning and all I could see was red, I jumped forward causing my head to freak out since I was in the hospital from head trauma.

Amber picked up a metal tray and threw it at my side causing me to fall and get up to attack her. Doctors came in and were pulling Amber out as she was screaming.

Jeremy

I felt a pain in my right side something must of happened to Kayla again I was stuck in a cell I tried to link her but only heard amber yelling then Kayla's heart slow. The only way I knew I was alive was the cold cement floor. I heard clanging and found out I wasn't alone.

"Hello?" I whispered

" please don't Hurt me." I heard a girl say back she must be my age.

"I won't, we'll get it of here together."

She moved closer and I grabbed onto her arm pulling her into the side of me to protect her if they came back. I could feel how skinny she was under me and felt sick to my stomach that she was abused.

The lock on the door rattled and I heard loud voices outside the door.

"Lay down," I whispered to her and laid down myself.

One of the guys mumbled something and left, leaving one guy standing with his back to us and half of a metal pole in his hand.

I flung the chain on my hands around his neck and pulled back as hard as I could.

"Break his neck." I said with that there was a crack.

" what's your name I asked her."

"Bailey what's yours?"

"Jeremy."

I took her arm and we ran, I saw a vent and tried opening it. Luckily it was rusty and the bars came off easily, I got Bailey to hop in and I put the vent back and we crawled through

"Block all the entrances!" I heard one of them yell. I heard howling and my packs mind link became stronger, my pack was here.

We got the other side where I kicked the vent open and Tyler, my Beta was waiting there.

"Take her far away from here." I ordered in my alpha voice.

He took her away and I turned into my wolf to fight.

Kayla

I laid in the bed waiting for Jeremy to mind link me,

'Babe are you ok I'm on my way back I'm so sorry'

'Im fine don't worry'

When he got back I would ask him about Amber, because if the baby is really his then I'll leave his territory so he can raise his child and family.