~ Candy~

"Y/n quite juggling your books around in class!" Mrs. Geresa yelled at you angrily as the other kids laughed. Rolling your eyes you placed you math books back down on the desk and laid your head down, boredom slowly consuming you as your eye's slowly closed and you descended into the inky abyss of sleep.

Your eye's opened up to see a large dark Carnival. But how was? "I was in math class a second ago.." You mumble to yourself as your e/c eyes gazed curiously at the carnival. It was a strange one to say at the least. Instead of the joyous happy and colourful looking carnival it was a black and white monotone place with dirt pathways. A eerie version of Pop goes the weasel sang through the air. Its chilling tune would unnerve almost any soul that would pass into this deserted place. Confusion clouded you mind as you looked around and hesitantly took a step forward. The loud CLANG! of gates sounded behind you and you whirled around to see the main gate close. You were trapped! You on instinct ran to the gate and tried to pull them open, but to no avail you failed to get the rusted doors open or even budge the metal bars. Panic was what you felt rush through your veins but slowly you calmed yourself down as you gazed at the dark Carnival. "There must be another way out.." You say out loud and walk by the tents. The further you got you noticed the music got louder and when you look into one of the stalls games you stared with shock. It was a game in which you had to throw a bunch of bloody intestines into buckets that contained what looked like maggots contained in them. You gagged at the smell of them and looked at the other stalls. They all had something to do with either blood or other body parts. Such as you have to get some hoops through a persons chopped off hand with rings. You were not as fazed as most people would be, as your father was a surgeon and your mother a FBI detective. So you were used to seeing the blood and gore of others. But when it came to certain games you were feeling sick to your stomach, such as one where you had to throw darts at a child's body..

But then a sudden laugh was heard close by you. You froze and looked around for the source of the laugh, but you saw nothing and no one.

The song of pop goes the weasel suddenly stopped and the lights that lit up the carnival shut off. Leaving you in the pitch black darkness , not having the slightest idea of where you are. But the giggling was still heard and you ran, not wanting to find out what its is. Your h/c hair flowing behind you as you ran. You skidded around a corner, grit and dust showering the tent as you ran but as you were about to make another turn you felt something snake around your waist and neck. Looking down you could see a pair of Black and white striped sleeves and bandages that were wrapped around a pair of black.. Claws? But you watched as you were dragged back. You were dragged back onto someone's chest and his giggles were in your ear. Those were the same laughs that you heard following you! Out of the corner of your eye you saw a swirled cone nose and felt a pair of lips come close to your ear. "Miss me, Y/n My sweet?" The voice asked a giggle escaped his lips.

RIIIIIIINNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!

You jolted awake as you looked around. You fell asleep. Grabbing your books you moved your h/l h/c hair away from your face and reached into your pocket to pull out your I -pod only to feel a wrapper in your pocket. Taking it out you look at the strange black and white candy. You stared at the small sugary sweet in shock as you quickly put it back in your pocket, hoping no one saw.