~Laughing Jack!~

That voice! It was the same one! You whirl around to come face to face with what looked like a monochrome clown. All of the cheerful colors of a normal clown gone and replaced with blacks and white. He had a pair of Black suspenders on and a bandaged stomach . Grey ruffles covered his neck and a bit of his chest, with black and white feathers on his shoulders. Striped black and white sleeves wound up his long arms and ended at a pair of Black claws. His skin was white and he with black messy hair. He had silver colored eyes and black lips, two rows of sharp teeth visible as he laughed, With a striped cone nose. "Got you didn't I Y/n!" He laughed out and fell to the floor.

You couldn't help but giggle a little. Dang! His laugh is contagious. He jumped up and hugged you. "I told you I would find you again. Because you are the different one Y/n!" He yelled happily. You looked at him in confusion as his smile fell. "Y-You don't remember?" He stammered. You shook your head. Guilt pricked your heart as you looked at this clown. "Remember a few years ago Y/n you moved away from Old/T. But we both promised to find each other again." Something in your mind clicked as you stared at him.

~Flash back~

"Jack! Jack! Look what I found!" You yell happily to the large colourful clown. He smiled at you warmly and bend down. "What do you have there kiddo?" He asks and you drop a little lady bug into his hand. "It a ladybug!" You squeal. He chuckles and set the bug back onto the grass. "It sure is!" He laughs. "Y/n! Time to come in!" You mom yells at you from the back porch. You pout at her and turn to Jack. "Im sorry Jack." You say looking down. "Eh don't worry, come back out. And we can play together again!" He jumps up when he said that. You bounce around him laughing before heading back inside. "Bye Jackie!" You call out. He chuckles at the nickname you gave him. "Bye!" You waves to you as you go inside.

~End of flash back~

Your e/c gaze wonders up to the clowns face as you gaze at him. "J-Jack?" You stammer in disbelief. His smile widened and he hugged you tightly. "You remember me!" He yells happily. You can't help but smile but when you look closer at his cloths you can see some kind of paint or something in the color of a really dark red. "Hey Jack?" You ask. "Yesssss?" He answers playfully. "What is with the red paint?" He does not respond but puts you down. "Nothing to worry that little head of yours about." He says. "I am not little!" You pout and he laughs. "Even after years you still have that problem!" You shove him and he falls onto the couch. "Oh ho! So its going to be like that is it!" He grins, showing off his sharp teeth and tackles you. A yelp escaped your lips but ended quickly as Jack sat on you. "I win." He says simply. "G-Get off! Your to fat to be on me!" You breath out and he raises a eyebrow. "Fat am I?" He teases. You nod your head. Jack smirks but instead of getting off you he lies down on top of you! "Your really comfortable you know that?" He says with a giggle. You push Jack off you and sit up. But you can't help but laugh at how he looked. He had his nose stuck in the wall! "Hahaha N-Now that is funny!" You laugh at him and he groans. "Ya, ya can you help?" He asks and you pull on him. He blushes slightly and you smirk.

After a few pulls you freed Jack from the wall and looked at the hole. "Moms going to kill me." You mutter as you look for anything to cover the hole with. "Allow me." Jack says and snaps his fingers. The hole disappears and look at Jack. "Uh... thank you." You say mouth gapped open. "No problem my sweet!" Jack says.