~Get. Out.~

A scream escaped your mouth as the knife was driven into your shoulder. This freak just laughed at your pain, the blood welling up from your wound.

"Awww is baby gonna cry?" He teased as he drove the knife deeper.

The pain becoming unbearable.

"LET HER GO JEFF!" A voice boomed and you turn your head to the source of it.

"Jack!" You cry out as he stands there fuming, his claws twitching as a crazed look covers his face. "LJ! So this is where you've been hiding." Jeff says as his black hair falls into his face.

The knife still driven into your should, tears stained your cheeks as you tried to pull it out. Jeff takes notice of your struggles and his already cut in smile widens. He digs the knife in deep and you scream from anger and from agonizing pain.

Blood soaking through your white shirt as it dripped down your arm. Jacks eyes moved from your pained face to the blood. He looked to be in a trance like state as he stared at the red liquid. "J-Jack.." You weakly say as he seems to snap out of his trance.

He jumps at Jeff.

"Finally! A Challenge!" Jeff exclaims joyful as he rips his knife from you. Blood gushes out from the wound as you clutch it. Your tears mixing in with the already small pool of blood.

The fight ensued as Jeff lunged for Jack, the insane look only seemed to intensify. Jeff's knife glinted as he slashed it, aiming at Jacks chest. Jack jumped back a second before the knife could connect with him.

He growled as his silvery eyes darkened to a very murky gray.

His laughter rang all though the house as he grabbed Jeff.

His face having a sadistic smile on it, as Jeff's knife aimed for the clawed black hand that held his left arm. Jack picked up Jeff and threw him against the wall, a grunt was heard from him. Jack's lip twitched as it grew into another sadistic grin.

"Im not done yet Clown." Jeff hissed out the word clown as he pulled out another knife from his hoodie. His face full of rage as he stepped forward, and you tensed up.

Jack on the other hand seemed unnervingly calm. His gray eyes focused and intimidating around his black eyes. Jacks arm lashed out a Jeff, who was around five meters away from him. E/c eyes widened as you watched his arm stretch and grab the insane killer by the ankle. His black claws fastened onto his leg.

But Jeff had a different idea.

He stabbed the hand just as it wrapped around his leg. A victories gleam in his eyes as Jack hissed in pain and was forced to let go.

Jeff jumped again just as Jack slashed at him again, his speed surprising for such a big guy. He was only a meter away from Jack who had multiple cuts on his arms.

Forced to look away from the fight to your still bleeding shoulder you yelled at Jack. "Jack hurry!" As black danced at the edge of your vision.

Jack grabbed Jeff and wrapped his arms around him, almost like a python does to its prey.

Except this was no snake, this was Jack. And that was not just any prey.

Jack smiled at the now trapped killer as his arms tightened around him.

Jeff gasped for air as he struggled with the clown.

"Get. Out." He hissed the two words and threw Jeff outside into the night. Jeff's white hoodie was like a beacon in the black night. Jack quickly closed the door and ran over to you.

"Y/n! Y/n! You ok!?" He asked.

"No im not ok Jack.. I just got stabbed in the F***in shoulder!" You yell at him as another wave of pain hits you.

Jack jumps away from you and runs to your bathroom. How did he know where my bathroom was? You wonder as you can hear him rummage through your medical supplies.

He runs back to you with a towel, thread and a needle, and pills. "Stay still." He frowns at your wound and says very seriously. He rips off your bloody shoulder piece of your t-shirt and looks at the wound. It was deep. He picked up the towel and lightly sets it on your shoulder. You wince from his touch and he jumps back. "Sorry.." He muttered and went back to work.

Soon all the blood was cleaned off of you and the wound clean. Jack reached over and grabbed the bandages. He wrapped them around your shoulder tightly and ripped the edge off with his sharp teeth. "Feel better?" He asked. "A little bit." You say honestly.

It did feel a bit better, now that all the blood had stopped.

"Here." He passes you the pills and you look at him then the pills. "Can I please have some water.." You ask quietly. He placed the two tablet of pain killer in your palm and goes to your kitchen. He comes back with a glass of water and hands it to you. "Thanks you." You place the medicine in your mouth and drink the water. The cool clear taste tasted like heaven on your parched tongue. Jack takes the glass and sets it on a nearby stool. "Jack-" But before you could say anything you were lifted up. "Jack! What are you doing!?" You ask him but he says nothing, worrying you even more. He smirks and black mist surrounds the both of you. "Where are you taking me Jack!" You yell at him. He laughs at you and smiles.

"To my Carnival."