~Trapped~

"Wait! No!" You cry out to the laughing monochrome clown. This is not the Jack that you remembered.. He would always ask you or even let you decide on what you wanted to do.

Spots fill your vision as the black mist wraps around the both of you.

Closing your eyes you feel like you were flying but.. You weren't.

You were heading to a carnival who knows where with a killer monochrome clown.

Could it get any worse?

"You can open your eyes now." Jack giggled as you slowly open your eyes.

Bad. Idea.

This was no Carnival.. It was a horror house. The normally colourful tents that held the plush toys and fun games were all colour stripped. The black and white striped tents looking dull and uncared for. Shadows hung heavily onto everything as they almost looked like they were trying to reach out and grab you. Wood stuck up from a few destroyed booths as instead of the normal carnival games these one's were more... gruesome.

One of the games had you use a acidic spray and melt off the faced of dead people that hung limply on there hooks. Bile rose at the back of your throat as you tried not to vomit at the next 'game' you saw. Withering maggots fell from rotting body parts as flies buzzed around.

It was a game in which you had to throw a large brick into the carcass. The smell of the rotting flesh making its way over to your nose. You cringed at the dead smell. And the faint tune of Pop goes the Weasel ringing in the still air. Its tune chilling you to the bone.

"Great isn't it!" He yells out joyfully, waving a long striped arm around to emphasize his point. You struggle in his arms as you try to get out of here.

This place was not great or beautiful as you remembered as a kid! It had changed into a horror hut! "Ah~ ah~ You haven't even seen the big top!" Jack cackles as he digs his claws into your arm.

You tenses up from the pain and shut one of your eyes as they dug deeper in.

Blood beginning to well from the soft flesh. "J-Jack let go. Please it hurts!" You beg to him. He looks at you with a sinister smile that makes your blood freeze.

"We are going to have so much FUN Together Y/n, so much... you will never WANT. TO. LEAVE." He laughs insanely and pulls you to him.

You must have looked as pale as him as your e/c eyes widened in fear.

What did he mean exactly by... Never leaving.

"Lets give our guest a tour kiddies!" Jack grins widely as shapes started to move in the shadows.

They were kids. But horribly disfigures and rotting, some having no arms or no eyes.

While others looked to be crying blood as they had three slash marks across there stomach area. Vomit entered your mouth as you looked at the poor kids. The insides either trailed on the ground as they hobbled along, or were replaced with brightly colored candy, blood covered the once delicious sweet treat.

"We have a new friend now! This is Y/n! And she will be here for a very long time." He cackled to the kids who moaned in response.

You were trapped here...