~Slender VS LJ~

Tension cracked in the air with nothing but the rotting smell of decay and blood drifted. Laughing Jack stood with a large glare that shifted between all of the men.

Masky exchanging a look with Hoodie before nodding and jumps.

LJ grins and dodges the blow that Masky had failed to deliver from his pipe and only hit Jeff in the stomach. A crack being heard as the smile killers rib had broke and was pulled back with Masky and Hoodie by something with long black tentacle things. Looking around the stall your eyes widened to see a large and rather thin faceless man standing beside the Orange goggled boy. He wore a suit, like one that a business man or even a groom would wear but with out the flower and all the décor that would go with it.

"Laughing Jack." The faceless being said as it gave a slight booming sound and a headache that started to form in your head.

LJ looked up as was just about the same size as him.

A growl piercing through both beings lips as they went straight at each other. LJ dodging a barrage of tredinals by disappearing in a puff of smoke then lashes out as him with his sharp as knifes claws.

A loud tear residing from both men as black and monochrome blood dripped from a gash on the large thin mans chest. And a gash that had torn through the clothes and feathers on his shoulder. With a black finger LJ drew it over his would and licked up the blood with a striped tongue. A grin evident on his face as you ran forward again, missing as the man teleported away from his attack and tries to impale the monochrome clown but failed as he would vanish in a puff of smoke each time he had tried.

Your eyes switching from one powerful being to the other as each one of them were at equal power. Both being able to teleport and both having the Ability to heal wounds.

But the differences' between them both was that LJ used close range attacks and the other guy used long range.

Wincing slightly at the wound were inflicted on both of the men your fists clenched in anger and willing. You had to do something... at least one thing.

Crash!

Your thoughts were interrupted as the stall you were in was hit with the tall man and started to crumble on you.

"Y/N!"

Your eyes opened as the debris landed on you and the flashing of something white appeared in your vision.

Beep....

Beep....

Beep...