~Get ready~

"What... what did you do to me..." Your mouth moved in small stutters. He changed you into a... "Gumdrop! It was for you and I to play forever!" Jack cheered in a excited tone. But you were not excited at all. Instead you rounded on the tall Clown with anger clear on your face. "So you changed me into this!?" You yell at him. His smiling face turned to that of a frown. A clawed hand twitching as if he had the sudden urge to just punish you right now. "Do not raise your tone at me." He growled out lowly. Your silver eyes widen in shock at this not so friendly clown.

"Now get ready, the Carnival opens soon." He says happily and walks out of the tent.

What did he mean by that? And why in the world would anyone would want to come here! Your eyes blinked and a gasp rung in your throat. The black and white ripped tent that you were in was now a very vibrant red and white. The colors making it very eye catching. Jumping down you looks down to see that your cloths had changed also!

You had a rainbow colored cone nose and beautiful green eyes. The tights on your legs changed to a light blue. Rimming the cloak was a vibrant purple and it was red. The color of your hair had changed to a purple color that was quite wavy. Green tipped the ends of your now purple and green hair. Your skirt grey slightly longer as it was also red and bright green shoes.

"Sweet you all done?' Jack asked through the tent as he looked in. You almost laughed at what you saw. JACK WAS A RAINBOW! His hair was red and the ruffled neck collar was light green. The suspenders that he had were a pinkish color with purple straps. Blue and white feathers decorated his shoulders as they started in rainbow colored sleeves. Orange shirting and green bandages covered his chest and stomach as his stockings were also rainbow colored. Then there was his face, big blue eyes that had a small sparkle and orange-red hair. His skin was a peachy color and Jack did not have his long black claws.

"What are you staring at?" He frowned at you making you laugh. He looked so cute when he frowned! Jack glared over at you laughing form and a smile formed on his face. "Hurry up Lollipop the shows about to begin. And you better come to the big top soon. Or I will get you myself." He lowered his voice at the last part before leaving. You laughing as soon as he said that.

What did he want for you to be in the Big top?