~Visitors~

"What the fuck are we doing way fucking out here!?" Jeff yelled at his orange hooded companion. Hoodie sighed but said nothing to the carved smile killer and looked at Masky who was busy arguing with Toby over some stupid thing as always. Hoodie sighed and looks at the large Carnival gates. Made of black steel the massive gated were looking to be shut tight..

"Jeff the hell are you doing you idiot!" Masky yelled and Hoodie looked over to see Jeff climbing the fence.

"Climbing the god damn fence what do you think!" He yelled at everyone and continued what he was doing until the smiling killer was over the fence and with thud Jeff was on the ground on the other side.

"I swear to Zalgo.." Toby muttered and a crack was heard when the hatchet wielding Proxy did another of his uncontrollable twitches and tics.

"Lets just get our job done and leave." Masky grumbled and started to climb the fence and landed on the other side while Jeff was already gone into the circus.

Your P.O.V

The sun had already set across the grey and hazy sky as you patiently waited for Laughing Jack to return from another one of his hunts. "I wonder if I should take Cheshire out for a quick stroll.." You ponder on whether or not to take the big undead pet of your out of his cage. "May as well." With those words you move back into the big top only to spot four strange men in there. "I Swear to Zalgo Jeff!" The boy in the white mask yelled at a teen boy with black singed hair and pure white skin. There backs were to you so this would give you a good chance of ambush. But it was a unfair fight of four against one.

"Well you heard what Slender said. Get the new Pasta and get back to the Mansion." A distorted voice told them as you watched from the shadows. 'Slenderman? New Pasta? Mansion?' You wonder and look for a possible new opening as they all split up and search after some arguing.

The sound of there steps scuffling closer signalled that one was heading your way.

Taking light steps from the sound of the other steps you quickly crept away to the stage making a quick sprint across as there was no cover for you to hide. "There!" One of the guys yelled as you made it to the stages exit.

Running faster as the pounding of footsteps sounded behind you. "Cheshire!" You yelled and looked as he lifted his big head and stood up. You quickly unlatched the cage and saw as the boy with a pair of hatchets in his hands stood right at the entrance.

Cheshire looked and gave off a low growl as he crept towards the boy. He wore a pair of orange circular goggles with a mouth guard that was designed to look like a big smile.

The skin of this boy looked to be unnaturally pale, his blue hood was over his head as Dark brown pieces of hair were visable under it. He wore a green, grey hoodie that was stripped at the sleeves and a pair of jeans with black shoes. The Hatchets that he had in his hands had dry blood on them, a yellow newer looking one was clutched in his left hand while a older wooden one was clutched in his right.

"Who are you!" You yelled at him as Cheshire crept closer before going into a low crouch. A snap was heard as the boy jerked his head suddenly and stared at you through his goggles. "You will know that s-soon." He said but seemed to have ticked between the sentence as another one of the guys showed up.

This one wore a orange hoodie with a pair of eyes and a frowning face, all in red. His jeans contrasting against the colors of his black shoes as they were also blue.

"That's her." The voice said but it sounded weird and lower then normal, as if he was using a voice box to mask his real voice.

"About time we got the little brat!" Another voice yelled and walked in with a boy in a yellow jacket. He had a white mask on with black eyes and a rather feminine looking lips all in the color black, as it stands out in the darkness of the tent. He as light brown hair and held a crowbar in one of his hands.

The last guy was the one you had seen earlier, but now it was the full view this time.

Pale white and leathery looking skin covered his body as his black hair was almost shoulder long. But that was not the thing that had caught your eye about this guy. He had a Cheshire carved smile into his face and black rims where his eye lids should have been.

"Finally now lets get her!"