~Thinking time~

The knife spiralled closer to you as is sharp tipped edge was inches away from you now. Tears fell from your eyes as the pain from the other knives began to make you feel sleepy as the blood still oozed out. The knife stopped suddenly as a clawed hand as Laughing Jack laughed hysterically. "You should have seen your face!" He laughed out as the undead children cheered for the 'performance' with Laughing Jack bowing to them.

The darkness in your vision was retched away as he tore the knives from your arms. The warm, clear liquid of tears ran down your face and as Jack looked at you... you saw something change.

His face fell to a frown for the flash of a moment , as if he hated seeing you cry but his normal smile came back at the same time.

The bindings were undone as you fell, Jack catching you with his arms the black and white sleeves surprisingly soft. With the lean but strong muscles under it , which if you did not hate this clown to high hell! Find hot.

"Hehehe, easy my gumdrop. Don't want you dying on the first game!" He cackles just as the black came back into your vision. The monochrome clowns face blurred and shifted as you felt numbness grow.

Jack looked at your pained face quickly and bowed to the crowd of kids, showing that the show was over.

But it was to late as your mind gave into the black darkness of unconsciousness.

Laughing Jacks P.O.V

Y/n slump limply in my arms suddenly as I looked down at her little form. Something in my chest cracking as I saw the tears falling from her eyes. The way I threw the knives at my new lollipop made me not feel good at all!

But why?

Looking down my striped cone nose I saw that her arm was still bleeding with the white of bone showing through. I giggled at this as she shifted in her slumber. A small grin was on my face as I brought her to the little black, white and red tent that she was to stay in and NEVER LEAVE.

Going into the bathroom my clawed hand picked out some bandages with a sewing needle.

My hands stalled momentarily as confusion swept over me. Why am I even doing this at all? I could leave her to bleed out slowly hehe more fun that way!

But I am not.. Why? WHY!

Walking back to Y/n I watches her once pain filled face was one of peace and some of her h/c hair had fallen into her face. She looked so... innocent. And adorable. What are you doing Jack just do it and leave!

Setting down the supplies my clawed hand lightly skimmed her soft flesh as it came to the deep wound. I grabbed the cloth from the side of the bed and took off the blood as I cleaned the wound. Thank you Ej..

Then pinched the skin together as I sewed it together wit some black thread and bit it off as it finished doing its job of closing the wound. And wrapped the white bandages from her wrists all the way up her arm, just like me!

Standing up and casting a look at her something in me felt warm as she looked more peaceful just I left to prepare my next game for us.