~Forever...~

You got to be kidding me... You think as your eyes inspected the cleanly wrapped bandaging on your arm. The white cloth was only tinted from the red of your wound. But it hurt like hell! Cringing at the thought you try to flex it to see how much has changed. Bad idea. Again.

Your mouth almost gapped in a pained way as blood slowly flowed out of the wound making the bandage a tint redder. A growl left your throat as your fingers slowly looped around the bandage and unravelled it.

Black stitching was criss- crossed across the wound as it made its way from just below your elbow to your wrists. But why would Jack do that? He tried to kill me! But... what if this is just a trick.. He probably just helped you to use you...

A loud sigh escaped your mouth as you flexed you stiff fingers, the bones making small cracking noises. Well this is perfect...

"Why did I have to go and trust a psycho clown that probably wants to kill me.." You mutter to yourself as the door hand turned and Jack walked in. His smile looked much wider now then before. "You ready to have some fun now my Sweet?"

Jack asked while holding a lollipop in his clawed hand, twirling it around between his two index finger and his thumb. Fear wells up again as your eyes widen. What kind of game... does he plan on doing now! You scream in your mind as he looks at you. A sadistic grin now, he unwrapped the small candy and looked at it. It was pure black with red spots on it. Oh gosh... is that.. Blood?!

LJ's hand suddenly flung out towards you seizing your arm and pulled you slowly towards him.

"Let me go LJ!" Your screams echo and he giggles, but this small giggle turned into insane laughter as he held his stomach with his left arm.

"HAHAHAHA why would I do that lollipop! Hahaha!" He laughed out and pulled you close to him. The long arms winding around your small waist. Your hands beat at his chest as tears brimmed your eyes, But regretted it soon after as you yelp out in pain. It felt like someone had just lit your hurt arm on fire, then poured more gasoline on it! Jack suddenly shoved the lollipop in your mouth. His clawed hand making sure he kept it in your mouth as you thrashed and tried to spit it out. The small treat tasted foul! Like a mixture of blood and some kind of chemical..

"Now my sweet no spitting out my new flavoured lollipop, I thought you could be the first to try it!" LJ cackled as blackness edged your vision, and a coldness came over your limbs. "What! I-I can't move!" You yell out. It was true, not one thing could move from your arms and legs. The candy did something to you! Jack moved his hand and taking this chance you spat the disgusting treat out. "Aww don't be mad lollipop! Soon your going to be just like ME!" Jack laughed out in glee. "J-Just.. Like.. You-u..." You stutter in horror. What did he mean by that! What was he planning to do to you! Laughing Jacks arms wrapped around your small figure as he looked at your e/c orbs with his silver ones. Stuffing another candy in your mouth he said one thing before it all went black. "Sweet dreams Y/n" He giggled.

~Timeskip thanks to delicious blood covered candy mmmm~

"Wakey wakey! Y/n!" A voice called from the black void that you were in. A small groan escaped you as your eyes opened to see LJs face right in front yours. Eyes widening as he smiles at you. But as you stare at him both of your noses almost touch............

Crossing your eyes too see that you now had a swirled cone nose like him!

LJ chuckled at your shocked face. " Now we can play forever." Jack smiled right after as you sat up. Looking at a mirror that was just across from you your mouth gapping. You had silver-blue eyes and white skin, black lips to match. Black rims went around your eyes as the original color of your H/l H/c hair was not there anymore and was now changed to black that went as long as your knees. Black claws replaced your fingers as they grazed your skin, with a pair of circus shoes. Black and white leggings made there way down your legs as you wore a strange costume of some sort. It looked to be leather as it went around your waist and up, white buttons clear on it as the dress stopped at the top of your breasts. The back was black with a white lining along the edges as it curved down to your knees also, a V cut in the middle of it that went just below your butt. But thank Candy that the leather covered up about your mid thigh.

Wait... did you just think that!

"Surprise!" LJ cheered.