~Hide and Seek~

You shoved him off the couch as he tripped and landed back first on the ground. But before he hit the ground he disappeared in a puff of black smoke. "Jack?!" You call out, worry clear in your tone. His laughter rung out from all around the house as he cackled. "How about a game Y/n! See if you can find me." He says and goes silent. So it is a game of hide and seek he wants to play is it? You grin and get up from the couch. Your e/c eyes searching for any type of movement and your ears on high alert for any kind of sound. You turned to a close by closet and swung it open. Only to show a small candy and a note.
You pick up both of them and read the note out loud. "Nice try kiddo, but look harder." It said and you rolled your eyes.
Stuffing the note in your pocket you looked inside the bathroom. The shower curtains were closed and you ripped them back. A jack in the box sprung up in your face and your screamed in surprise. Laughter was heard from both the toy and from Jack.
You grumble a curse word as you see another note attached to the toy. "So close, yet so far. Think harder Y/n." It read and you huffed. Your chin rested on your hand as you sat on your bum, thinking. Where would Jack be? He wouldn't be in the yard. The kitchen perhaps? You think and get up. Going to the kitchen you open all of the doors and looked everywhere. But as you opened the last Pantry door you saw another note. Picking it up it read: You are smart to think of here, but nope! Try again!. You pouted slightly and made your way to the bedrooms.

You looked in the guest room only to find nothing. And as you turned to your own room a candy showed up on the dresser. You picked it up quickly and raced to your room. Opening the door you looked inside to see one last note taped to your bed. You grab I and read it out loud. "Don't look behind you." It said. What why would you? "Boo!" Jack yells in your ear and you scream. Tripping and falling on your bed with a dull thud. Jack howled with laughter as you glared at him.

"Jack! What the he**!" You yell at him angrily.

"You should have seen your face!" He laughs but stops as a loud CRASH of glass breaking. Your eyes widen as you run for your pocket knife in the dresser. Jack growls and his eyes narrowed. "Jack?" You say his name but he ignores you and runs out of the room. "Jack!" You yell and run after him. Not your smartest move as a hand covers your mouth.
"Shhhhh, don't want that pretty face of yours to get destroyed." The voice says and you gasp in shock as you are spun around. There before you stood a teenage boy in a white, blood stained hoodie and black jeans. He had matted black hair that reached just before his shoulders. But was most shocked you was his facial features. He had white leathery skin, and blood shot eyes. His eyelids were burned off but he did not burn his eyes? How? He smiled at you with his bloody cut in grin that stretched from cheek to cheek. His eyes showed blood lust and he backed you too a wall. The knife placed at your throat. Fear overcame you as you stared at the killer. "Oh you're the quiet ones huh... hehe... How about I fix that." He says and raises the knife above his head. "Go to sleep"

"No!"