Parchment 5: Bruised Knuckle For A Bad Reason

After George and, him, walk away it just got louder and louder in the Great Hall. People laughing, stuffing food in their face, and for those who returned, telling others what happened over the summer.

But in a few hours that all settled down and everyone went to their house. The first one at the giant painting was three boys, one blonde, and the other two were relatively dark colored hair. The blonde being the leader, of course, it's too obvious to tell, how the other two act around him, like servants almost.

The blonde boy yells, and to add, full to the brim of pride, "Salazar!" I tilt my head at this, that name was the person who started this house. I guess it makes sense it would be that, eventually, since they change the password every year.

All of us file in, going to our rooms to get some sleep, but honestly, right now I can't sleep. I'm awake, if forced or because I'm in a new place, I'm not sure. I just can't fall asleep.

Finding my own room I lay my things to one side, for my other roommate will come, hopefully. I place Drew's bed near my own on the floor, then Corrals cage and stand near the window. Once that is done I stick my head out of the room full of curiosity, who will be with me? Who will experience random bursts of emotions every day and about every ten minutes?

A tall Slytherin comes up to me and looks in my room. She's really pretty.

Long, and perfectly straight brown hair, with bright green eyes, the most astounding cheek bones, most definitely no makeup on her, also slender, lean, basically a model. I can see her on the front of a magazine of some sort.

"You are Nebula Quest,"

"I am," I simply reply, her voice even sounds professional and soothing, how lucky she is to have all of those qualities, I believe she is a fourth or fifth year. Most likely a perfect...

For she literally is.

"Alright," she looks around nervously, and very unsure of what this situation will hold, "I am sorry to say but, you will have your own room, there is an odd amount this year, I am ever so sorry." Then she just walks away.

I stand there dumbfounded and lost at what just happened. I, I am once again left in the dark with no light to guide me.

I simply just walk right back in and close the door, a whole room to myself, something I've wanted for a long time, though at home I had my own it seemed different. The atmosphere is, much more comforting, accepting, unlike home, I know that. 

"Well, Drew, Corral," two heads turn and eyes are on me, "you can fly or walk around, make yourself comfortable, we have it to ourselves.." Drew immediately jumps up on the bookshelf that's near by, Corral stays where she is, just gleaming in the moon.

I'm happy I have this to myself but, there just something that is a little empty, inside and outside.

Changing out of my outfit I open my suitcase and pull out a large, long sleeved shirt Andrew made for me, with the big and bolded words 'Quidditch Queen' on the front. I continue to unpack, placing basically my whole room in my new dorm. But one thing that is annoying, at least to a book nerd like me, all my books don't fit on the shelves, leaving me stacking them on the ground in order. Once done, I lay down on my bed, wrapping myself in the deep sea green covers.

。。。

Not a few hours later, I'm wide awake again, but this time wasn't the best. I knew this was going to happen, running out of my dorm I head straight to the common room. Busting in; I trip over my own feet, clumsy nitwit.

"Well, look who it is," I slowly raise my head, seeing three pairs of shining eyes at me, "you want support, Slytherin! What a munter girl you are, bringing disrespect to all of us!" The blonde boy's mouth slides, I squint my eyes and feel tears start to come.

How could he.

"Aw, would you look at that Crabbe, Draco made the poor munter girl cry!" The other boy sneers, standing up I see the blonde boy, whose name is Draco, he pulls his wand out of his sleeve. Taking stride by stride he comes up to me, putting the tip of his wand against my neck.

"Now, a munter girl like you, what are you doing up? Sneaking around?" His eyebrows raise and his smirk on his thin, flat lips, a perfect picture of someone who would strike fear into one he thinks lesser than him.

My mouth stays closed, I dare not reply to someone like him. I'm already at the bottom, just push me down further, it wouldn't affect me.

How I lie to myself.

The wand gets pressed into my neck more, his eyes becoming a dark blue, untamable fire.

"Speak runt!" He yells at me, his face being just a few inches from mine. That's when I snap. Not in the best way either. Just as his face inched closer, his angry eyes drilling holes into mine; I take the chance. My fist clench up and I don't swing, oh no, I go straight to the jaw. One swift motion, elbow and fist connected to the muscles all along my arm, straight and sure to his spoiled, childish face.

That action gets a loud crack in return. The blonde boy draws back, his face in a very unsure, scared and unbelievable. His lips come together into a pout and open once again.

"My father will hear about this!" He yells running off to the boy's rooms, the other two turn to me, sour faces are shown.

"We will get you back for this munter girl, you can bet that!" I think, Crabbe says, they run off. I'm left alone, the sudden need to get out left, but how I reacted... Raising my right fist I see the bruising that is already happening.

I'm scaring myself, and yes, that is very possible, especially with someone like me. Holding everything in until it explodes in the wrong place, and at a very wrong time.

。。。