Parchment 46: Unwanted Company

I'm normally not cliche and all fluffy, but right now I just want to stay here. I'm safe.

But apparently not that safe.

I stare in horror as the looming shadow peers over Harry's shoulder. How can he not sense it? How can he not know its there?

My hands freeze, I hold my breathe and close my eyes. A slight tremble comes to my shoulders and it just gets worse. The tremble turns to a shake, and I personally know what's about to happen.

"Nebula?" he whispers, I can barely hear it over the sound of the black figures breathing. Deep and long, not to mention wheezy and sickly sounding.

"D-D-Demen-" I can't finish it. I just can't. Harry picks up what I am trying to say and he quickly spin around and yells at the hooded figure. That spell, curse, that drives them away. Man I have to catch up in my books..

The black figure let's out a shrill and skull splitting scream. I fall to my knees, clasping my head roughly on the sides. This sounds and feels too much like the noise in my ear! My vision starts to become blurry as I let out a scream, the people turn and start to whisper. I turn my head rapidly, all the colors coming into one and becoming a deadly gunk of unmanaged madness.

They're talking about me.

They're judging me.

I can't help it.

I can't help it.

My mind races with all the information around me. People watching. People just over all; making me feel uncomfortable and self conscious.

I'm back to my first year self..

And that's one part of me I want to stay in the grave.

The sound of my heart beats in my ears as everything collides into one chaos melody that drives men insane. The sound of the traffic, people's feet against the ground, talking, whispering, laughing, every single sound I can hear.

It plays over and over, I keep my eyes shut and not wanting to look up. Just stare down at the ground. Don't look up. Don't look at him. Don't make a fool out of yourself.

But it's too late for that.

Hands go on my shoulders, they force me too look up. The emerald eyes behind the thin metal stares into the fear in mine. Their lips move and make a phrase.

"It's going to be okay.."

I look up at him as if it was the first time I've met him. Filled with awe and wonder about his personality and courage. How can he be so calm in an unsettling situation. He is utterly amazing.

I can't help but stare right back at him. Harry just has that personality that just draws people toward him. Just one thing that makes them levitate in his direction. If it's his smile, his laugh, his knowledge, his wit, his.. Oh whatever it may be.

That's one thing I wish I possessed.

A likable personality.

And also not having to deal with these constant flashes of memories and sounds. My head will explode soon and it won't be pretty.

"Neb, Neb, can you hear me?" I nod my head and he lets out a small sigh. Without much hesitation he scoops me up and heads straight to one place.

I keep my arms around his neck with my head resting on his shoulder. I'm like my child self. Holding on to my father that did care for me, or I thought he did. He at least acted like it, but the truth always comes out doesn't matter when or where. It always gets released.