Parchment 29: Theresa, Mason and Him

I awake from a mostly restful sleep, the atmosphere here is much different then the one at Hogwarts. At Hogwarts I would always have nightmares and visions, but here there's nothing going through my mind.

I'm happy and joyful for that, but it's an odd feeling not having a dream once I close my eyes. I got quite use to it. Waking up screaming, in cold sweat, having someone be there to calm me down or not.

It all became a daily thing, now even that has changed.

A familiar knock comes on my door, I know who it is.

"Yes Carrie?"

"Would Miss like breakfast in bed?" That's the, 48th time she asked me that, every single morning at the same time.

"No thank you Carrie, you can have free time instead." I hear the sound of small hands clapping together that is followed by the light patter of feet going away from the door.

I get up from my bed with my new 'Quidditch Queen' night shirt, that I could use as a normal shirt also. Andrew made it two Christmas' ago. Since I got taller during that year, I haven't grown any more yet, which is totally okay with me.

Opening the door I walk down to the kitchen, a few minutes away since this is a much larger house than my last one.

I find my way down, step by step on the white marble stairs with elegant designs carved into it. I can't see what it is, but its very detailed, must have took a long time to finish this piece of work.

There is two people who I don't know, a boy and a girl, with coal black hair and fair skin.

"Hello, I don't believe I know you.." They both jump up and start to do there work faster. "W-wait, slow down, I just want to know your names.."

Two heads turn around, two identical pairs of eyes watch me. Ah, twins. More twins the merrier, just going to have to see the difference between them like I did with Fred and George. Minus the fact that they are boy and girl. Not boy and boy or girl and girl.

"Theresa."

"Mason."

"Nebula," they put down what was in their hands at the current time and bow, "theres no need for that."

"But master told us to give respect to his wife and child." Theresa says, Mason nods his head as they take three steps closer. I grab something from the fridge, oh what to choose, there's almost too much. My eyes light up as I meet my favorite, chocolate milk.

"Master? My father?" I begin to pour it into a coffee mug and drink it. Thanks mum, I'm glad you remembered..

"Yes, Mr. Quest, he is currently on a trip with Lucius Malfoy, and his son is here to stay until they return." That milk goes sour quickly as it get sprays on the ground.

"I'm sorry, what did you say Mason?" I reach down and grab a towel to clean up the mess I just created, I am very embarrassed by this. Great first impression Nebula, fantastic. The sound of feet coming closer and closer to the kitchen catches my attention.

Please let it be someone else, please let it be someone else!

"Can't you hear anything Nebula." Nope. It's him. And only him, the one who I didn't want to see but then did want to see this summer. But then again I could have waited till school starts once more.

Draco Malfoy is actually here.

I let out a loud and whale like sound in disappointment as I realize what my summer suddenly is going to be like.

With Draco.

Every. Single. Day.

。。。

"So, Nebula,"

He hasn't shut up in the last twenty minutes, why does he keep asking me questions! It's far to early for this in my mind right now!

"Yes," I want to shoot myself for saying this, "Draco?" How much I wanted to say Malfoy instead, but I didn't because the evening before summer break, that whole scene still lingers in my mind and all the words he said to me.

If he meant them or not.

"Did Andrew make you that," he uses his fork to point to my over-sized shirt that I am still wearing.

"Yes he did, two christmas' ago actually." I continue to eat my breakfast that is ahead of me, a simple cheese omelet with small pieces of French toast on the side.

"The colors and font are much better than the one you had in first year, it was too girly for you.." Ah, that's the night I punched him in the jaw, maybe I'll bring that up in his memory.

"Yes, it was but, it didn't bother me, all I cared about was it was a gift from Andrew, the only member in this house that cares about me enough to get me presents or remember my birthday." I reply to him, Draco nods his head and finishes his breakfast Mason made him. Turning in his seat he faces me, just staring as he did back then.

"Yes?"

"Oh nothing, I thought you were going to punch me like you did in first year," he smiles evilly. He was most definitely reading my mind that time.

"Oh, I'm glad about that, because I wanted to bring back that memory." I say back to him very sarcastically, hoping that he won't be expecting this action.

I punch him.

How great that feels is unmeasurable at this current time.

I take both my plate and Draco's near the washer and lay them down in the sink. Walking off back to my room I hear a voice behind me.

"Lace? I never though you were a lace person. I alway thought of boy shorts.." My face burns with more embarrassment as I continue to march upstairs. I'm sure my face looks like sunburn instead of a hardcore blush due to a comment that wasn't worth mentioning.

Little jerk. Little peek. Little perv.

I mumble names that aren't clear enough to understand what I'm saying. But that is fine with me, no one has to know about what he said, though I'm sure I could hear Crabbe and Goyle snickering in the back of my mind.

Slamming the door I head straight to my closet and start to pick out clothes. Getting my mind off what just happened downstairs.

。。。

Mason appears from behind the counter, seeing Draco holding his right jaw and cheek. There appears a small and ever so growing purple shape.

"Are you alright sir?" Mason asks the wounded boy. A smile forms on Draco's lips then lets out a laugh which is very unexpected to Mason. For if Theresa just punched or hurt him, he would be crying and on the ground rolling around.

"She hasn't changed at all, I'm glad about that.." Mason raises his eyebrow at Draco's comment on what he just missed.

"Miss Quest? What hasn't changed with her?" Draco keeps the smile on his face and looks over at Mason. There's a light glimmer of something in Malfoy's eyes that Mason couldn't describe.

"How easy it is to get her mad at things you can make up in seconds."