Chapter Eighteen.

···

I wake and begin to sit up slowly, holding the back of my head because of the sharp pain I feel. As I look around I notice I'm in a different room than before. This one was a bright room, with white walls and normal, comfortable looking furniture. I look down and see I'm in a bed covered with blankets and pillows, all extremely soft. I feel the corner of my mouth lift up in a small grin when the smell of food fills the room, until the door opens, revealing Felix with a tray of food that I could smell. I jump up, not wanting him to get near, but as soon as I do, my head starts to spin and I hit the ground.

"Silly girl, you got up way too quickly." He sighs then sets the tray on a chair and begins to walk towards me.

"No! N-no. Stay the Fuck away from me! You sick, sadistic bastard!" I manage to push myself into the nearest corner. He smiles, but then looks at me seriously, and grabs my arms tightly, picking me up and forcing me back on the bed.

"Stay here." He lets go roughly, and walks over to the tray then back placing it in my lap. "Eat."

"I'm not hungry." Then, unexpectedly my stomach growls in protest. He grins at me. As he walks away, I somewhat inspect the tray in front of me. It had a plate of eggs, bacon, small pancakes, a biscuit, and a glass of orange juice on the side. Almost instantly I start to eat, shoving the food in my mouth, only stopping myself to breath so I don't choke. I see that Felix is talking, but all I can hear is blood rushing to my head and the sound of me chewing my food.

"... -oing to stay in here, for as long as I want." I slow my chew to a stop and look at him. I quietly swallow my food and continue to look at him with disgust.

"Wh-... What?"

"I said that this is your new room. You're going to stay here for as lon-" I get so angry that I interrupt him by throwing the tray of food at him, but it misses by a few inches and hits the door. He doesn't move at all, not a flinch or anything, he just looks at me. I sit up and push my self back against the bedpost, trying to keep some distance away from him and I. After some time, I see him stand up slowly and calmly, and start to walk towards me. I try to move but feel myself get light headed.

"You-you drugged me? Aga-?!" My head starts to spin, then I feel him force his lips against mine to stop me from speaking. I try to push him off of me but my arms wouldn't move. I feel him shove his tongue in my mouth and in an instant I bit down, catching his tongue in between my teeth. He tanks back away from me and goes to smack me but stop then touch my cheek softly.

"Goodnight sweet heart." As he says that, I drift off, once again into darkness.

·

My eyes open to a dark room. The only light is the moonlight illuminating through the windows. I stretch slightly and sit up. As I move to get off the bed, I feel a water drop hit my leg. I touch my cheek slighty and feel a wet stream leading from my eyes. My mind begins to think of Ryan, if he saw me crying he'd walk over to me and kiss my forehead and hug me tightly. He'd let me tell him what's wrong, even if it was something as dumb as me crying over a movie. After I would tell him he would smile and kiss me softly.

I missed his kisses. I missed his hugs, his smile, his voice. Oh how I missed his voice. The way he said 'I love you.' Or how he said my name. Anytime he spoke to me, it would always have a sound of love in it. No matter what he said, I would always smile. Every time he spoke I wanted to kiss him. I really missed his voice. And his laugh, his laughter-

I'm startled by a loud voice in the other room. I listen closer to the voice, then notice it's not one voice but two. I get up, wipe my tears, and walk closer to the door to hear better, and as I do, I hear it. The voice I've been missing, then sweet, loving voice that woke me up, made me feel better, and helped me to sleep. Ryan. Without thinking, I feel my mouth open and start to yell his name, but it get covered by a loud laughter from the other person. Felix. I bang on the door but notice goodbyes being exchanged.

My mind starts to race, thinking of ways to get his attention but then I hear the door closer. I feel myself walk backwards and trip over something. When I hit the floor, I begin to cry hysterically. Questions started running through my head like why couldn't he have stayed longer? Why didn't he hear me? Why am I here? Why? I hear the door open, but I don't look up, I continue to cry with my face in my hands.

"You bitch!" I hear Felix yell then I sharp pain goes through my head as he hits the side of it with a closed fists. He continues to wail on my head and face as he sits on top of me. My vision gets blurry as I see blood on his fist. As it starts to get dark, the last thing I think of is that this time I hope the darkness last forever.

···