Chapter Twelve.

···

The coffee shop was filled with more people than normal, which was expected since it hasn't stopped raining all day. I sat in the corner where I could feel the cold air from the window. I pressed my finger against it and watch a fog surround the tip. I brought my face closer to the window to breath on it, causing it to fog up more, then drew two dots and a line under it, making a face like Ryan's mask. I could feel myself smile slightly when I thought of him. But the smile quickly disappeared when I heard his voice.

"Oh good. You listened." I didn't dare to look at his face as he sat in the seat across from me. I notice his hand getting closer to me, and quickly flinched my hand away from him. I could tell he was smiling at me but I continued to stare out the window next to me, wishing this would be over soon.

"Let's just get this over with, what did you want?" I questioned. I glanced at him, my head still turned the other way, and noticed he was looking down, but no more than a second. He looked back up, and when are eyes connected, I moved my head back to the window, shutting my eyes tight.

"Why won't you look at me?" I kept my eyes close. I heard him sigh, then continued. "I just wanted to talk, remember? That's why I called-"

"Bullshit." I said strongly, looking angerly at him. He grinned that same from my dream, causing shivers down my spine.

"Okay, you got me, I just thought we could get to know each other first, but your right, let's get straight to it." This time when I tried to look away, he grabbed my cheek. From shock, I slapped it away from me, causing him to lose his grin.

"Dont!" I paused before continuing, noticing people were looking, then quietly finished my sentence. "Touch me."

"You didn't tell Ryan anything, right? Because, I'd hate to have to hurt you arround all the-"

"I didn't say anything, now what the hell do you want from me?!" This time I didn't care that I was loud. He smiled again. I quickly looked away so I didn't have to see.

"What do I want? I thought it was obvious." I looked at him with confusion. He chuckled softly, continuing after a small pause. "I want what Ryan has. I want you." His voice became dark with his words. Fear took over me and I could feel my eyes begin to burn, so I squeezed me eyes shut, trying to stop the tears.

"Wh-what do you mean? Tha-that doesn't even make sen-"

"Well then let me put like this: I'll let you stay with Rayne, for now, but when I call you, you will come to me and be mine. Do whatever I tell you, whenever I tell you." I looked at him, allowing a tear to fall down my cheek.

"No. I'm not going to do that to him. I love Ryan, and I will never go behind his ba-"

"But aren't you already? You're here with me, but you didn't tell him the truth-"

"Because you-!" I looked back down as more tears fell from my eyes.

"Because I told what I would do if you told. So you will do as I say or I will do worse. I'm not afraid to... Kill someone." He had that grin again, and the chills returned as well.

The tears wouldn't stop as I sat in silence. I couldn't hurt Ryan like that, but I couldn't lose him from my life completely. I could feel Felix starring at me for a response. "Well?"

"Just-" I choked slightly on my tears. "Just don't hurt him."

"Great!" He said cheerfully. "Well then, be sure to answer your phone. I might need you tonight." And just like that he got up and left. I sat there, alone in the corner, crying silently.

What have I done?