Chapter Two.

···

  Ryan led me to a park while making small conversation about what we liked. I was amazed of how much we had in common.

  "Wait, you play video games too?" He said still hold his tea. He looked shocked that I understood the games he was mentioning. We were sitting on a bench that looked over a lake. It was pretty... Romantic, but I didn't think much of it.

  " Yeah, I have free time on my hands a lot." I laughed a little when I saw he was still shock. "Girls do play video games, you know?" He looked like he snapped out of a dream.

  "I know! You just don't look like a usual 'Gamer Girl' I've seen before." He looked like he was a little nervous and embarrassed. I smiled when I looked at him.

  "It's okay. I get that a lot." I released a small laugh and notice him loosen up a little. I looked down at my clothes. I decided to wear a nice lace tan dress today since it was going to be hot (like usual). I wore my favourite black lace shoes and I had my small backpack with me. It was a little different for me to wear a dress, but I put it together well.

  When I looked up, I saw he was admiring me quietly. His emerald eyes sparkled a little in the sunlight. He seemed to notice the same thing as I did, because he turned his face away from me as it was turning red.

  He broke the silence by speaking of games like BioShock and The Last of Us. I knew all of them until he mentioned a game he has been playing with his friends.

  "I don't think I know that one." I looked at him confused. His face had a dumbfounded expression on it.

  "What? You haven't?" I shook my head in response.

  "You have to play it. It's amazing, especially with friends." He had a big smile on his face that reached from one ear to the other. I laughed a little again.

  "I don't know..." I paused. It did seem fun but I don't have any gamer friends. I took one last sip of my tea and swept a piece of my (Y/HC) hair behind my ear.

  He seemed to be gnawing on a decision. Then, as he looked me in my (Y/EC) eyes, bringing back the melting feeling, he smiled but it was a bit more shy.

  "Well..." he paused. "If you'd like, maybe, I don't know..." He looked down, face turn a light red. "If you'd like, you can come over to my place and play the game with my friends and I?" He managed to push out the request. I felt the corners of my mouth lift up. I turned my head away from his view.

  "Y-yeah..." I slowly replied. "That sounds nice." When my face turned back to his, the big smile he had before was on his face once more.

  Before I knew it, I was locked in a strong embrace with him. His arms holding me close to him in excitment. I quickly hugged him back, secretly loving the closeness.

  As quickly as he hugged me he let go, his face bright red with embarrassment. I became a little sad again when he let go.

  "I-I'm sorry, I-I just-" I cut him off by laughing.

  "It's okay." Still laughing, he began to chime in with his angelic laughter I heard before, as he rubbed the back of his head.

  We sat there for a while until we noticed that sun was going down. How long have we been here, I thought to myself. He stood up offering me a hand up, I took it politely. He told me his address and what time I should come while walking me back to the Coffee Palace.

  Before he left, he gave me another hug, softer than the othe one.

  "Can't wait to see you again, (Y/N)." He said walking away with a sweet smile.

  As I walked, I could feel that my face was warm. Damn, I'm blushing...

  When I got home, I went to my room to change my outfit into something more comfortable. Fixing my hair, I noticed my laptop. Figuring I should bring it along, I grabbed it and put it in my backpack.

  I took one last look around before walking out and locking my apartment. Remembering his address, I got in my car and headed towards Ryans, feeling nervous as hell. But why?

···