Chapter Nineteen.

···

I'm woken by a loud thud in the other room. As I sit up, my face feels swollen around my eye and cheek on my left side. I go to touch it but decide against it. When I stand up, there's another loud bang, followed by a grunt. I walk to the door in hopes to hear what is happening more clearly. The sounds of frustration, grunts, and things being broken continue, then I hear voices.

"You mother fucker! How could you be such a sadistic asshole?! You knew I loved her!" Ryan came back, and he knew I was here. I went to scream out for him, but then remembered the night before last, what Felix did. Ryan continues, "Where is she?! Where the fuck is she you sick bastard?!" I hear loud footsteps get closer to my room and my heart starts to beat quickly in excitement.

"I can't-" Felix begins, then there's a thud as if someone got pushed against the wall or something. "Let you near her."

"Let me go you fucker!" I hear the sound of someone getting punched then a groan as the other hit the floor. I noticed a gap at the bottom of the door. I quickly move closer to the ground to peek under. All I can see is shadow movements. Suddenly, feet appear in front of my door, but I couldn't tell who it was. "(Y/N)! Are you in there?!" He begins to bang on the door and wiggle the knob to try and open it, but it wouldn't budge. "(Y/N), please, tell if you're-" I hear him grunt and see his body hit the floor.

"Ryan!" I scream out in fear, tears forming in my eyes. "Ryan, I'm here! Ryan, please help me!" I saw him get off the floor and walk away from the door.

"I'm going to kill you!" He scream, then there was a loud thud. I heard something crash on the ground, and a couple more grunts, followed by the sound of punching. Then there was silence. I heard a shuffle of feet come closer to the door. "(Y/N), are you okay?"

"Ryan! Thank god you're okay! I'm fine, just get me out of here, please, hurry!" Tears start falling down my face, burning as they got into my cuts and bruises. I hear him raddle at the door knob again.

"It's locked, does he have the key?" Ryan asked.

"M-maybe, I don't know, just hurry, please." I hear him walk away, knocking things over, looking for the key, or something to open the door. He starts to walk away. I begin to walk around to try and find something to help, anything. I hear his footsteps come back to the door. "I can't find anything, (Y/N) I'm just going to knock it down, watch out."

"Wait! Ryan, I'm... I'm scared." I hear him sigh softly.

"I am too. I was more scared when I thought you were gone. But everything's going to be okay, I'm here, were going to get out and we'll be okay. I promise, everything will be oka-"

Then my heart stopped when I heard a gun shot...

···

Hey everyone, I want to apologize for the short chapter, and the cliffhanger, but I promise next chapter will be full of things.

I also want to thank everyone for all the continuous votes, lately my phone has been blowing up with notification of votes and comments, and it makes me happy, I'm so glad people like my story.

Anyways, I'll try my hardest to get the next chapter out as soon as possible. Hope everyone has a good day/night! And I love you all!<3