Chapter Ten.

···

"I'm not going to get scared! Plus I heard it's not that scary." Felix stated while grabbing his large bag of popcorn and medium size drink. When Ryan called him a few hours ago to see if he wanted to watch a scary movie with us, I was really hoping he would say no, but instead he said yes and that he won't get scared. Yeah right.

  "Okay then, if you get scared or scream once, you owe us twenty bucks." Ryan protested. I laughed a little at their foolish bet, then felt Ryans arms wrap around my chest, grabbing my arms that were crossed.

"Hey, are you okay?" Ryan whispered in my ear, tickling it with his soft face. I turned to face him, giving him a nod and a reassuring smile. He smiled back and laced his fingers inbetween mine.

"Well," Ryan raised his hand to the entrance of the theatre showing 'As Above, So Below', the movie we agreed to watch, "shall we?" Ryan led me in first, still holding my hand. Such a gentlemen. As we sat down in the comfy, normal red seats, Ryan sat on the right side of me, letting go of his grip to put the popcorn next to him and drink in the cup holder. I got a small chill when I felt Felix's shoulder rub against mine as he sat on the other side of me. Really, must you sit there. He looked at me and winked. I felt sick as his eyes searched my body, so I grabbed Ryans arm for comfort, then felt a kiss on my forehead from Ryan's soft, sweet lips. Much better.

As the movie went on and Felix jumping at majority of the movie, I felt Ryans lips get close to my ear.

"I'll be right back, had too much to drink." He got up and walked out of the theatre. Not even a second later, Felix's face was right infront of mine, his breath warm on my lips as he whispered words that I couldn't hear over the movie. Then he forced his lips against mine, causing me to cringe in hate and pain. His hands burned as he touched my face and thigh. I could hear the people a few rows behind us whisper in disgust. He moved his mouth against mine, but I kept mine stiff.

Finally, he moved his mouth away from mine, breathing heavily, and moved his mouth to my ear.

"Soon." I could feel my eyes widen. My mind was going crazy with what just happened, with what happened before, and why it was happening.

I noticed Ryan walked up the stairs to our seat. He smiled down at me as he passed and I faked a smile back to him. He wrapped his arm around me and brought me closer to him. I felt a small ounce of happiness, but it disappeared with the thought of Felix, still sitting next to me, flenching every now and then from the movie.

As the movie ended and Felix handed over the money he lost from the bet made prior, Ryan and I headed home.

"You hungry?" I was hungry but I had too much on my mind and just wanted to sleep. I leaned  over, and rested my head on his shoulder, feeling myself drift off. When we got home, I felt Ryan softly shake me awake and help me inside.

I sat on the couch, fully awake now, contemplating on if I should talk to Ryan about what Felix has done. He sat next to me looking at me with confusion. I have to tell him, he needs to know. "Ryan, can I tell you something? And you promise not to get mad?" His eyes looked at me with mixed emotions, scared, confused, curious.

"Ofcourse, you can tell me anythin-"

"And you wont be mad right?"

"Promise," he said lifting his hand up in the form of scouts honor. I looked down, feeling myself get anxious with questions and answered that didn't fit right. My palms were sweating rivers and my mouth was dry.

"Well, it's about Felix... He-"

"He's cool isn't he?"

"No, I mean yeah, but no that's not what I meant... Ryan, Felix has bee-" The sound of Ryans phone ringing stopped me from talking. He answered it.

"Oh, hey! We were just talking about you man!" My heart dropped, I could feel myself shake in fear as Ryan and Felix shared laughs. Ryan looked at me then nodded and handed me the phone. I paused before reaching and grabbing it from his hand.

"H-hello?"

"Listen here fitta, you're going to smile at Ryan and prentend like what I'm about to say isn't happening. If you tell Ryan anything, I mean anything, I will hurt you. I will lock you away and hurt you from the inside out. You got that! If I hear you try to speak to Ryan about what's happened, I wont think twice to kill you, you hear me? Now hand Ryan back the phone and if he asks, tell him I want to meet with you tomorrow. Now give him the phone.." I plastered a smile on my face and handed Ryan the phone, shortly after the conversation was over.

"What did he want?" He brought my head to his chest, I guess sensing I was tired.

"H-h wants to meet with me, get to know me bette-" I yawned and cuddled closer to him for warmth, my mind still going nuts with everything.

"Oh okay, so what were you going to say earlier?" I stayed silent, prenteding to be asleep. Not too long after, Ryan picked me up and carried me bridal-style to the bedroom, laying me on the bed. Ryan climbed in bed next to me, cuddling me until I fell completely asleep.

···