Chapter Five.

···

  Before I got ready I decided to watch some youtube videos about dates, just to see what other people would wear or do their hair. I was subscribed to a lot of channels, especially gamers. Scrolling threw I notice a serious amount of uploads from a gamer I loved to listen too. I clicked on to one video and listened as he spoke.

  "Hey guys... And welcome to Cry plays 'Corpse Party'." I suddenly paused the video, my head going nuts with thoughts. That can't be him, its just a coincidence. He just sounds like Cry. I slammed my laptop shut, not from anger but so I could concentrate. Maybe it is I mean they sound so alike. But Ryan doesnt look lik- I cut the thought off. Man that sounded so stupid. No one has seen Cry.

  I jumped when my phone started ringing. I looked at it, it was Ryan. I answered.

  "Hello?"

  "Hey, sorry for calling but I wanted to tell you to dress nice. I want you to feel like you're in a fancy restraunt... But for free." He added. He sounded so much like him. Maybe...

  "Okay, I'll try, will you be fancied up as well?" I asked.

  "But of course!" He laughed a little.

  "Okay, well I'm going to start getting ready."

  "Okay, see you soon."

  "Bye." I hung up. Still thinking about his voice. Maybe I should ask... No. He'll tell me if he is. If he doesn't he's not. I turned on my music and began to get ready for the big night.

·

  I was standing infront of my full body mirror. I don't know why I decided to wear this dress. I'm trying too hard... I like how I looked, the black short dress I had on was cute, and shaped me well. The back of it was lace from my neck to just above the small of my back. it was flowy, and very beautiful, but was it too much? He called me and hour and a half ago say to look fancy, that it was all going to be fancy, and this was the closes to fancy that I had.

  I continued looking at myself. Maybe... I looked at the white cardigan I had thinking it might make the dress less... Sexy. As I put it on, the long sleeves hung a little over my hands, I noticed it did help. It made it seem like a normal, everday dress. I then slipped on my flat lace shoes I had on the day before when a thought came to me, Damn, I like lace. I smiled.

  Finally, I agreed with my outfit after having tried on a few other dresses and outfits before. I was just hoping that he liked it. I picked up my phone, which I left earlier playing Animals by Matrin Garrax, the time read 7:13. Only half an hour until I need to leave, I thought to myself. The nerves started to kick in, which didn't help while I was fixing my hair.

  When I tried to lightly curl my hair, I was shaking a little and managed to burn the back of my hand some how. Hurting like hell, I put some medicine on it and finished my hair quickly. Great, I'm a nervous wreck. I cursed at myself.

  I checked my phone once again, which was now playing Rude by Magic! and looked at the time. 7:39. I took one last look in the mirror, feeling more nervous. I grabbed my car keys, still holding my phone, I turned off the music and looked around one last time before I stepped outside, locked my door, and walked to my car. Before I started the car I spoke out loud quietly, "don't screw this one up, (Y/N)."

  I started the car and headed to Ryans house.

·

  I got to his house about two minutes before eight, I pulled the mirror down from the roof and looked at my makeup. I chose to not put much on, a little mascara and a little lip gloss, but I guess it was habit since I wear eyeliner a lot.