Chapter Seven.

···

··A/N Real quick, wanted to say sorry for the quality at the end of chapter six not being too good, it erased what I had a couple times so I got pissed and also forgot a lot of the details I had. But I'll be sure to not do that again. But thank you to everyone reading! Again comment what you think, I want to hear from you!:) On with Chapter Seven.··

  The next morning, I slowly woke up, feeling exhausted and aching everywhere. I was still naked, so when I sat up, revealing my back to the cold air from the A.C., I shivered and retreated back under the covers. I looked over, seeing Ryan sound asleep, looking handsome as always. His warm body beckoned to me. As I placed my hand and head on his chest, he woke up slightly, moving his arms around me, keeping me warm.

  "Goodmorning, beautiful." He said with a tired, sexy sound in his voice. His eyes were still closed but he smiled I guess sensing me looking at him.

  "Goodmorning, love. How'd you sleep?" I brought my hand up to his neck and kissed his shoulder. He placed his hand on mine, holding it firmly.

  "Like a baby. What about you? How do you feel?" He looked at me with a small smile, I could feel myself blush.

  "Well, I slept good, but Im sore... Everywhere." I said feeling a small pain in my stomach as I turned to face him more. He laughing lightly.

  "I told you it would hurt a little. But you got me sore too."

  "Well, I loved it. I don't care how sore I am." I smiled. I was now laying on him, my hand on his chest holding my head up. He had his hands on my hips, looking at me with those emerald eyes.

  "You're silly, babe. But I love you." I laughed a little, then kissed him softly.

  "Well, Im going to go take a shower. You can join if you want." He gave me wink as he walked to the bathroom, still naked as well. That ass, I thought.

  "Nah, maybe later, I'm going to go make breakfast." I sat up, feeling pressure where I had let him in to me yesterday. I grabbed a new pair of underwear from the dresser and one of his shirts from the closet. Since it almost reached my knees, I decided not to wear shorts or pants.

  When I got to the kitchen I looked at what he had in the cabinets and fridge and rummaged throught the pantry. All I could find was dinner food and bread. Toast sounds good. I'm not that hungry. I grabbed the bread and walked to the toaster. Placing the bread in and pushing the handle down. As I turned around, Ryan was behind me wearing a towel around his waist. He walked up to me placing a hand on my face and brought his mouth to mine, deeply kissing me. I tried bringing a hand up to his face but he grabbed and intertwined his fingers with mine then forced it against the cabinet above me.

  He lifted me up then placed my on the island pushing random snacks and such to the floor or further away. One hand found its way up my shirt, firmly placing itself on my breast, causing me to gasp. Ryan began roughly kissing me then moved his lips down to my neck. His other hand lead my legs around his waist, causing his towel to fall. He touched my underwear, feeling the wetness then tugged on it once, before managing to rip them off completely. I gasped then looked at him, he smiled at me.

  "Sorry, babe... I'm hungry." Before I knew it his face was inbetween my legs, getting closer to my pussy. As his lips reached my clit, I felt his tongue force its way in, pushing a moan out of me. He began moving his tongue around, and when he reached my g-spot I screamed out slightly. He began working on my g-spot making more sounds pour out of me, his tongue moving faster. I could feel myself getting closer. I grabbed his hair, bringing him further in, and with a few more movements with his tongue, I came, arching my back, releasing a gasp.

  He came back up, wiping his face with his towel, then pulled me up to him, his kisses were rough but as he pushed his dick in, I screamed a little. He continued kissing me, dominating my mouth with his tongue, thrusting roughly in me. I didn't see him put on a condom but I could feel he did as he went deeper in me with ever thrust. He started to breath harder as he got close to cumming, and I warped my arms around his back as he laid me down flat on the counter. I clawed his back when he went faster, screaming his name. He leaned up and looked at my body that was moving along with his thrust. He went as far as he could in and as fast as he could making me reach out to grab anything. He gave one last strong thrust, and after he came, I did as well.

  I was catching my breath, feeling amazing that he made me orgasm twice, but also feeling more sore than I was when I woke up. He placed his head on my stomach, breathing fast. Ryan wrapped his arm around my back, pulling me up and as I placed my arms around his neck he kissed me quickly.

  "Y-You're... Amazing, Ryan." I said between breaths. He chuckled, then kissed me again. Handing me a hand, Ryan helped me off the counter. Before he walked away, he turned around and quickly said he loved and pretended to do a girl laugh. I laughed and said I loved him too.

  As I stood there I tried to remember what I had forgotten, when it hit me. Toast. It seems like I always forget what I'm doing around him, but as long as I can be that close with him, I'm okay with it.

···