Chapter Eleven.

•••

  I woke up in an unfamiliar room, my wrist tied to a pole behind my back. The room was dark and uncleaned, guessing by the amount of dust I was breathing in. I shivered as cold air touch my bare skin. Am I naked? My eyes started to adjust to my surroundings. I sighed a little as I noticed my bra and underwear were still on, but then noticed a figure sitting in a chair across the room from me.

  The figure sat passionately, looking in my direction. I tried to force myself out of the ropes but my wrist began to burn and the restrain became tighter. It starred at me entinly and then stood from the seat. As it walked toward me, I could feel myself walking to fight, scream, anything to make sure it stayed away from me, but I couldn't.

  "You should have listened to me, (Y/N)." I could feel my blood go cold then boil with anger.

  "What the fuck, Felix!? Wha- Where am I?! Untie me now!" I demanded. He looked at me smiling, not happy but more toward satisfied of what he was seeing.

  "Now, (Y/N), my dear, you know very well I can't do-"

  "And why the hell not?!" He leaned closer into me then began to feel my expossed skin. I could feel my skin crawl in disgust from his touch.

  "Because you'll run. And I don't want that. You need to stay with m-"

  "I'm not yours, I belong with Ry-"

  "No!" I jumped a little from his sudden burst, his expression changing to frustration. "Don't say his name..." He then smiled back at me, taking my face into his hand. "See, you're not with him anymore. You're all mine, and you want to know why? Because you didn't listen to me. You had to tell him!" I could feel mysellf beginning to cry.

  "Why are you doing this? I though you were Ry-"

  "No!-.. No name." He began waving a knife at me slowly. Wait, where did the knife come from?

  "I-I thought you were his friend? And you do this to me, to him!" He smiled widely which made more uncomfortable than I already was.

  "But I haven't done anything to him just yet." He stood then began to walk toward a dark figure on the floor.  Was that there the whole time?! What the hell is happening? "See, if you would have kept you pretty little mouth shut, he wouldn't be here." He pulled Ryan's damaged body closer to me, tears began to fall as I cried out for him. He managed to look at me a compose a half smile. He just looked at me mouthing 'it's okay' every now and then.

  "Stop it!" I looked at him, shaking in fear, sadness and anger. I came closer to me, but hovered over Ryan. Starring me in the eyes, smiling the same smile from before. "You should have stayed quiet.." He whispered then raised the knife quickly over Ryan and brought it down swiftly into-

  "(Y/N)! It's okay! You're fine!" Ryan was in front of me holding one hand behind my head and the other in my hand. It was just a nightmare. I looked at him, his worried look made me brake down and cry. He held me closer to him, whispering that everything would be okay, as we sat on the floor next to my side of the bed.

  All I remembered was falling asleep in his arms.

•••