Chapter 1

Abel Kareem

Today was the day. The day, I left to marry a complete stranger -- and, I was definitely not okay with it.

I'd just turned 18 years old, yesterday. I had fun -- smoked a few blunts, chilled with the homies, & I was surrounded with bad females. I didn't ever expect, to have news that I would be marrying another man, the next day. I never imagined I'd do something like that -- I'm not a bit attracted to male's, nor have I ever thought about them in that way.

I LOVE vagina.

I stared at my parents -- feeling betrayed, and like, such a coward. I should've left, somewhere far away, hell, anywhere is better than this. I didn't like the idea of this -- I didn't really have a choice though. If I didn't want to agree to this, and if I even attempted to give them a hard time, my life could possibly end. I couldn't have that. I had a little brother who looked up to me, if I died, he'd have nobody. I'm all he had, and vice versa. My parents -- I wouldn't even call them that, but that's for a different time.

This all could've been avoided if my parent's hadn't fucked up. A few years ago, they connected with Italian, Gionni Diorgio. They became acquainted with him, they borrowed money and swore to pay him back, they then borrowed more and more, until soon it became impossible to give him his money back. Since Gionni & my grandfather, were once bestfriends, he spared both their lives -- and wanted something else.

A son, to marry their eldest son.

It didn't matter -- all that mattered is, which ever son became 18 first, then that's who they wanted. With my luck, it sadly was me. And honestly, I don't think I'd want it a different way, well, between my brother & I. I'm the stronger one, out of us. He wouldn't be able to handle something like this - he'd break under pressure.

It felt as if my life was ending, but I already know I won't be there for long. I'll stay there until I learn the ropes of everything -- and, within weeks I'll be gone. I know trying to run away doesn't seem like a good idea, but until your in my shoes you'll understand.

" Son. I didn't know what else to do. " My father, mumbled.

I shook my head, as I continued to pack my last suitcase. Their was a limousine already out front waiting, two men outside my room door, and two other men downstairs out front. Why all those men, for just one guy, baffled me, but I didn't question it.

" I don't want to hear the excuses. You fucked up -- and I have to pay for it. My life stops, because of you two. At what point did either of you think this was okay? I'm not fucking gay, and now I'm marrying some man, I don't even know. " I practically screamed, causing the two men to peak inside.

" I - I love you. I'm so-so sorry. " My mom, cried.

I scoffed before standing. I grabbed two, of my four suitcases and made my way towards the door. Ignoring my father's apologies, and my mother's cries.

" We'll take those. " One of the men, said in an heavy Italian accent.

I ignored them both as I made my way downstairs. My brother -- Jerome, sat on the sofa. Eyes bloodshot, and I knew he'd been crying. I wanted to cry to, but I knew as soon as these people would see me vulnerable and crying, they'd think I was weak, and I didn't need nor want that.

" Don't worry bout' me. I'll be fine, and I'll call you soon. Love you. " I said, as I pulled from the tight grip I had on him.

" Love you too. Just be safe. " He responded.

I nodded my head. I watched as the two men, slid my suitcases into the trunk of the limo. I realized, that when I stepped foot into that limo, that this was really happening, and that my life was officially changed. Hell, I might not make it out alive, if I attempted to escape, but it's a risk worth trying.