ICLY2: 9

Abel Kareem

I stopped in my tracks as Gotti walked through the door. I blocked him from going anywhere because we honestly needed to have a talk, because things clearly got out of hand.

" I wanna apologize. " I started. " I should have never put my hands on you and we've should've been able to talk like adults. Of course I'm not a hundred percent happy with everything going on, but what's done is done and now we just need to find away to let this all work its self out. " I told him.

I had to sit back and think for quite a while. I knew Gotti was drunk and even though I am still upset with him, I know Sienna took advantage of him -- he was weak and she took her chance. I'm not even going to put the full blame on her because he shouldn't have been drinking in the first place and he shouldn't have ran his ass over there either, every single time we have a disagreement he runs out to his " friends " house and something always wined up happening. Before she came into the picture he and I were doing pretty good -- and then this "friend" pops up and shit starts falling apart. She won't be getting anything from Gotti until we're for sure that the baby is his, if she's pregnant, I put nothing past her. And he and I will be getting the DNA test done, she can't be trusted.

" It's fine. " He mumbled. " I deserved that, I fucked up. "

" No you didn't. I took it to far when I laid hands on you and I shouldn't have done that. It wasn't okay when you did it, and the same goes for me. I apologize. I don't want us to be that married couple who resorts to physically fighting to get the point across. It won't happen again. "

" Apology accepted. " He said, as he began to come closer. I allowed him to wrap his arms around my waist, leaning down to nuzzle his face into my neck. " I love you baby, foreal. And I'm sorry again. I don't even want us to think about it though -- we will not be communicating with her unless it's bout' a DNA test, until then I'm not worried about her. I should've listened to you in the beginning but I didn't, so yeah it's my fault for putting us in this situation. "

I let the conversation go after that. I pulled him into the kitchen and sat him down at the table. I pulled out some frozen ice and I wrapped it around a wash cloth, I placed it on his swollen eye. I really felt bad for doing this to him, but I was in the heat of the moment and I was pissed. I reacted the only way I know how and that was attack. I can't let that happen again and I'm actually surprised Gotti was able to control his anger and not attack back.

Just another hurdle we have to jump over.

_

" So how's it been having the husband back at home? " Ryan smiled, as we walked through the semi packed mall.

I had a day to myself surprisingly. Baby wis' was with Gotti' sister -- she begged and pleaded to keep him so I allowed it, but I'll be back to get my baby bright and early tomorrow. I can never go to long without having him. I was now out with Ryan who called me up and wanted to meet up. It was still early, almost 1, Gotti was sleeping when I left so I didn't bother waking him up knowing he'll be blowing my phone up eventually.

" Good. " I told her. " He's still taking it day by day, but I'm just glad he's home. "

I trusted her but I didn't want to tell her everything that's been going on -- I feel like somethings should just be kept between Gotti and I. Its only been a week since Sienna dropped the news about being pregnant, and we're just letting everything play out.