Chapter 40

Y'all we at 100K.

Enjoy.

| .... |

" How may I help you? " The lady asked, as I walked into the busy police department.

I shrugged off all the nerves I felt and took a deep breath.

I could do this ...

" I have some information about a murder, well, multiple murders. " I quietly said, as I adjusted the dark shades I had to cover my eyes.

" Follow me. " She replied, as she quickly led me to a detective.

I followed her.

Gotti seriously has me fucked up. He done messed with the wrong one now.

Cause I know ... everything.

_

| Gotti |

| Gotti |

" .. So, did you love it as soon as you found out, you were pregnant, knowing the circumstances and how it was made? " I asked him.

We were sitting across from each other, he wanted to talk and since we hadn't seen each other since the last night I took him out, I agreed to it.

He shrugged his shoulders.

" I couldn't honestly say .. I didn't know what to think when the doctor told me. I knew I was always different, and I never thought about it because I always told myself that I wouldn't birth a child, in that way. I didn't hate it though, cause' it was now apart of me. I'm more happy now though, I'm just counting down these months now. " He smiled, a little at the end.

I may not show it sometimes but I was happy to have a child coming into this world soon. Maybe, this would help me change for the better.

" I don't know if I ever told you this .. but I'm sorry, for what I did to you that night. Not to make up any excuses but, I barely remembered anything that happened that night, only bits. And then, when I seen the blood in the morning and you weren't there, I kinda' put the pieces together. " I told him, as I grabbed onto his hand. " You didn't deserve any of that -- I know I fuck' up so much, I don't know why. I try to change but it's something holding me back and I don't know what that is. I'm just glad you're letting me be here with you, while you go through this pregnancy. It means a lot to me. "

Abel nodded his head.

" I don't know if I'll ever really be over it, how I try to tell myself that I am -- but I'm honestly trying to put that behind me and try not to think about it. You know I'm trying to prepare myself for the things that's coming, like this baby, and I don't need anything to hold me back from being the best parent that I can be. I just take things one day at a time. " He replied.

It was quiet for a while -- both of us stuck in our own thoughts.

" So about this living situation? What's happening? " He sighed.

I knew this was the last thing he wanted to talk about, but it was happening eventually. We both needed to go into this with open minds, we were gonna' be living under the same roof and we needed to learn to communicate with each other. I didn't want any weird or bad vibes.

" Yeah. I'm selling the house, it was just something that I bought to get away from Azalea -- and also, because I knew you probably wouldn't want to be back in that house, to many bad memories. So I'm looking at a few houses tomorrow, and hopefully something catches my eye. " I said.

I honestly bought that house after Azalea and I separated. I let her keep the house that we once shared, which was way bigger and better just so I didn't have to hear her mouth. I was only in the house for a few months before Abel came along and I assumed that would be the house that he and I would share, but I was mistaken. A lot of things happened in that house and I don't want to make him have to go back there. I think that if we started fresh, it would better for the both of us.

He sighed a sigh of relief.

" Thank you -- I did not want to go back there honestly. " He told me.

" No problem. " I replied. " I just want you to be happy -- and I know this might be a bit hard for you but I promise to take care of you. Take care of us. " I continued.

He shook his head as if he disagreed.

" You always say that though. You always say something good and then you go back on your word. People think I'm foolish for even giving you all these chances and I'm starting to believe it. You can't say you wanna' change and then you don't. " He said. " I have to live with you, and we're getting married -- I just don't want the same thing happening that happened before. A child is now coming into this and I don't want any of that craziness around. You wanna change? Cool. I'm not believing anything until I see it though. "

" I promise you. "

If I wasn't going to do better for myself, I at least could do better for my unborn child.

_

| .... |

" .. And you're sure you don't want to go into Protective Custody. This could and real dangerous on both ends. We can protect you if you need us to. " The detective informed me.

I shook my head. I wasn't afraid of him at all.

" I'm fine. I just felt like this information needed to be known. Those poor innocent victims -- I feel sorry for there families. I'm just happy I could help. " I told him.

I'm such a good actress. I could honestly care less -- all I wanted to gain from this, was seeing Gotti fall. He thought that he was going to leave me, divorce me for a child and then leave me with nothing. Oh hell no. I was about to make his life a living hell -- so I hoped he and that little black boy were prepared.

Eh. Idk how this was lol. Felt like it was all over the place really. Things have been going on but I promise I will definitely be updating more, possibly tonight if y'all like this one. Let me know how I did though.