Chapter 13

| Abel Kareem |

He studied Gotti' face as all the breath seemed to leave his body in fear. He already knew Gotti was going to come looking for him -- but who would've thought it would have been this soon.

Gotti' eyes left Abel' and landed on Malik. He stared at him, almost as if he was looking straight through him. In a swift second his hand went to the gun, placed in his coat pocket, and made his way towards where Malik stood. Malik froze in fear as he watched people make a way for Gotti to come straight towards him. Sweat started to form on his forehead as his hands shook, his heart started to beat faster and faster as he got ready for his life to end.

Soon they were face to face with one another.

Abel opened up his mouth to defend Malik, and to let Gotti know he had nothing to do with any of this -- and that it was in fact his idea to leave the party. It didn't happen like that, as soon as Abel began to speak, Gotti grabbed Malik by his dress shirt and yanked him up to where they were eye to eye. Leaning towards Malik, he whispered something into his ear.

Abel had no idea what he said but the look on Malik' face said a thousand words.

As Malik stumbled away from Gotti, he turned his attention back towards Abel.

" Lets go. NOW! " He demanded, in a tone that not only scared Abel but every other single person in the small apartment as well.

Yanking Abel' arm, Gotti stormed out of the apartment, Jimmy and Raymond closely behind him.

" You had me worried sick. How could you be so damn stupid. " Gotti roared, as Raymond began to start the car up.

" Don't act like you care now Gotti. You payed zero freakin' attention to me tonight. " Abel responded, in a tone almost as loud as Gotti'. " You were to busy eye fucking your wife. " He blurted out.

Abel was beginning to get fed up with Gotti' bipolar ways. He cared one day and the next he didn't. He felt as if he didn't deserve to get caught up in this crazy lifestyle. He didn't deserve Gotti' mean and controlling ways. He didn't deserve any of this.

" Who tha' fuck do you think your talkin' to? " Gotti asked, as he grabbed the front of Abel' shirt and yanked it in his direction. " Don't ever raise your fuckin' voice at me, I'll fuck you up. You coulda' got your stupid ass hurt, leaving with someone you barely know. I hope you enjoyed your time tonight, cause' it will be the last time you ever see daylight again. " Gotti continued to go on and on.

Abel had began to chew down on his bottom lip, as his eyes began to water up, stinging a bit. He didn't want to cry in front of Gotti, but he couldn't stop the tears that fell down his face.

" I hate you. I hate this. You do me so wrong and then you act like I'm supposed to be okay with it. Like I'm supposed to want to be around you after you treat me like garbage. I left with a fuckin' stranger who I didn't know, just to be able to get a way from you. That should tell you a lot. I don't want to do this Gotti, but I have no choice. The least you could do is show me some damn respect. " Abel said, his voice getting weaker towards the end of his rant.

Listening to Abel speak and seeing the tears fall from his eyes -- Gotti slowly began to release his hold on Abel' shirt. He moved over to the far end of the car, towards the window and he began to watch as everything moved by.

The rest of the car ride home was silent.

_

It's been two days.

Since Abel decided to leave the party that night, and since the heated car argument, Gotti has been distant from Abel. The conversations were now shorter than before. Their was no more cuddling -- from Gotti' half of course. The only thing that has changed was, their were a dozen more security here who kept a close eye on Abel and his every move when Gotti was handling business.

Like right now, Gotti was locked up in his office and had been for the past five hours. Abel sat on their King sized bed and scrolled through channels, nothing really catching his attention. Deep down he missed having Gotti' attention and wanting to be wanted. Now it felt as if he meant nothing to Gotti and it made him feel a certain type of way. He sighed loudly before throwing the remote across the bed and standing up, making his way towards Gotti' home office.

He knocked on the wooden door and waited for an answer.

A muffled 'come in' was heard seconds later.

Slowly walking inside Abel watched as Gotti never lifted his head up to acknowledge him. He continued to type on his computer. Able took the chance out to take a good look at him. Reading glasses sat on his face. His hair was in a messy bun. His dress shirt was loosely undone and his teeth deep into his bottom lip.

" Are you still ignoring me? " Abel mumbled.

No answer.

" Seriously Gotti? " He asked again.

No answer.

" I apologized over and over already. "

No answer.

" Fine. If that's how you want to be. I'll leave you alone. " Abel said, as he slowly walked towards the door.

Lifting his head up, Gotti watched as his hand reached up to touch the door knob.

" Wait. "

Lol this is the shortest chapter I've ever wrote of ICLY It's almost a thousand words but not quite. I didn't proofread. Gotti above ^^ another update will happen soon I promise. And I hope y'all enjoyed this foreal. I tried on this.