Chapter 6

| Abel Kareem |

" Abel let's fuckin' go we don't have all day. " Gotti yelled, as he put his hair into a messy bun.

Today were the day that Abel officially met his soon-to-be in laws -- which included, Gotti' parents, brothers, and his younger sisters. He was kind of caught off guard, cause he knew nothing of the 'family dinner' that was happening tonight -- Gotti just brought it up out of nowhere, and Abel sadly just had to go along with it.

" Next time can you let me know I'm going to meet your family a little sooner. " Abel mumbled, as he walked out of the closet. " Letting me know a hour before the fuckin' dinner is bullshit. "

" Jus' shut the hell up an' get dressed baby boy. Your complaining is givin' me a headache. " Gotti groaned.

Since tonight he was only meeting the close family -- they were both told to dress very comfortable. Gotti was wearing a Black pocket, contrasting T shirt, Dsquared Trousers, Jordan Retro 8 'Aqua' and his Nixon, Stainless watch. Abel choose to wear his Collarless Longline shirt, Dsquared2 trousers, Nike Air Jordan Retro VII 'BG' Marvin The Martians, and his Nixon Sentry Steel Stainless watch.

" Where were you last night? " Abel questioned, as he looked at himself in the body length mirror.

" Handling business. " Gotti mumbled, a response.

" Business. " Abel scoffed. " You said you had a meeting -- but your relative called wanting to speak wit' you last night because you weren't answering your phone. I don't care about what you do, I jus' want you to be honest wit' me. "

" Honest yeah? " Gotti smirked. " Fine then -- I was fuckin'. Anything else you need to kno' before we head out? "

Abel honestly didn't care about what Gotti did, because he didn't exactly have those types of feelings for him -- but after hearing Gotti tell him over and over about how much he loved him and is in love with him, and then to hear him say he was having sex with somebody else -- it hurt a little bit. Here Abel was, having to turn his entire life around for a man he didn't know, just for that man to turn around and fuck someone else. Yeah, Abel wasn't ready for that sex just yet and he had no clue when he would be, but he did have feelings at the end of the day -- and even though he respected Gotti' honesty, he should really think before he spoke from now on.

_

Pulling into Gotti' parents house, Abel was beyond nervous. Back at home, he had never met any of the female's he'd talk to family. This was all new to him and he could barely think straight at this moment. His palms were sweaty, his heart beating faster than usual, and he couldn't stop licking his lips -- something he did when he was nervous.

" Don't worry baby boy, my family is pretty easy to deal with -- at least I think so. Anyway they're going to love you, because I love you. " Gotti smiled.

" That happens to be one of the worst pep' talks I've heard in my entire life. " Abel sarcastically replied, before taking off the seatbelt.

" Jus' behave -- we don' need another episode like last time. " Gotti mumbled, but was extremely serious.

After they exchanged a few more words, Gotti got out and made his way over to the passenger side, and opened the door for Abel. He almost refused Gotti' hand, but the last thing he wanted to do was cause a scene in front of Gotti' family house -- so he accepted his hand.

" I'm not a female. " Abel whispered.

Gotti laughed. " Your my soon-to-be husband, and I'm a gentleman. "

Gotti rang the doorbell and they patiently waited for someone to answer -- in seconds the locks were being unlocked, and a female version of Gotti opened the door. She was about 5'7 with shoulder length brown hair, crystal Blue eyes, with a slim build. Seeing Gotti standing their she immediately pulled him into a hug.

" Scarlett this is Abel. Abel, meet my younger sister Scarlett. " Gotti introduced, them both.

Abel went to shake her hand, but in seconds Scarlett had pulled him into a very tight hug. He could tell she was the extremely nice one in the family already. He surprisingly got a wonderful vibe from her, but he also secretly wondered were she like her older brother, and had she ever forced someone to be with her just because she had the power to do so.

Looking at her, he definitely didn't think so but looks were deceiving.

" We hug around here. " She smiled. " It's a pleasure to finally meet you, my brother has spoken highly of you -- good to finally put a face to name. Oh yeah, you have to meet everyone else come on. " Scarlett continued as she grabbed Abel' hand and pulled him further into the house, despite Gotti yelling for her to come back with him.

" Everyone look whose here -- Abel, Gotti' soon-to-be husband. Isn't he beautiful. " Scarlett said, gaining everyone's attention.

Having everyone stare at him, it made Abel extremely uncomfortable -- but the fact that he didn't know his way out of the house, and Scarlett had a tight grip on his hand, their was no way out.

" Scarlett dear, clearly the boy is uncomfortable, you might wanna let go of his hand. " A older woman said, breaking the silence. Her Italian accent was visible.

She was a short woman standing at 5'0, she had blonde hair cut into a Bob, pale white skin complexion, and brown eyes. Abel immediately noticed how much of a beautiful woman she is.

" Hi. I'm Elizabeth -- Gotti' mother. Pleasure to meet you. " She said, her hand reaching out to shake Abel'.

" Nice to meet you too Mrs. Diorgio. " Abel responded.

" Oh please none of that 'Mrs.' " She laughed. " Call me Elizabeth, Lizzy, or mama. "

Abel smiled realizing how nice of a mother Gotti had -- he wished he had one like that, maybe he wouldn't be in this predicament he was in now. He shook away those thoughts and focused I'm tonight, it was important -- at least it was to Gotti.

Everyone introduced themselves and were all extremely nice -- he had met Gotti' other sister Jessica and his brother Jackson. He also met a family friend Amanda, who was a close friend of Gotti' sister Jessica. She was super nice to him -- a weird nice if that made sense.

" Baby boy. " Gotti startled Abel, as he came up behind him and wrapped his arm around his waist. Abel who was in the middle of a conversation with Scarlett put his head down, immediately embarrassed by how the family 'awwed' at them both and how they interacted.

Abel opened up his mouth to speak to Gotti but was interrupted by a female voice.

" Hey Gotti. Long time no see. " Amanda smirked at him, clearly forgetting Abel even standing there.

" Amanda. " Gotti replied, with a nod of the head.

Abel noticed the awkward tension between the two -- he noticed how she kept opening her mouth as if she wanted to say something, and then she'd look at Abel as if she was remembering he was still there. He wanted to walk away and so he did -- smoothly moving Gotti' arm from around his waist and turning back to Scarlett.

" Can you show me the bathroom please. " Abel whispered to her. She nodded before taking his hand into hers and leading him behind a circular staircase.

" When you leave out, walk ahead and make a left, we'll all be in there. " She instructed him. He thanked her before making his way inside the bathroom.

Shutting the door behind him, he leaned against it and let out a shaky breath. He was nervous and out of his comfort zone, all he wanted to do was go to Gotti' home -- where he wasn't surrounded by all these people he didn't know. They were nice yeah, but he couldn't help but feel out of place. He took a few deep breaths before finding the courage to head back out. He opened the door but he didn't expect to run into ... Amanda?

" Hey .. Abel right? " She smiled.

He nodded his head.

" I have a proposition for you -- Jessica told me the story on how you two got together with one another. If I help you -- mind helping me? " She questioned.

Annnnnd this is chapter 6. How was it though? I tried making it a bit longer for yall, and I'm so happy with the love y'all showing this book. I'm glad y'all like it, foreal though. Expect another update soon and I how y'all enjoy this chapter