Chapter 43

| Fabio |

| Fabio |

_

| Gotti |

" Someone's singing like a bird. " Jimmy said, through gritted teeth.

One thing I hated was a liar -- but what I disliked more, was a fucking snitch.

I had just dropped Abel off from the doctor's appointment -- found out I'm having a son, but I could barely celebrate that when I'm told that, the fucking pigs are now snooping. My father had a few crooked cops from the police department on his side, so when a few of them called my family up to let them know that someone was talking, mad was an understatement. I made sure I did everything right -- I personally, never did anything but I did have people do the dirty work for me, so I guess that made me a bit guilty.

" Find out who this person is -- and when you do, being em' to me alive. I want you all out there, until you find out who this fucker' is. I swear they are gon' regret it. " I yelled, as I watched men scatter to get on the streets.

When I find out who this person is -- they'll regret it. Ima' teach em' a lesson and then send em' in a box to there fuckin' parents.

I didn't wanna wander on that for to long, I had important things to worry about. Tomorrow we were moving into the new house and I wanted to be excited about it. I was having a son, and that's all that mattered to me right now.

I wasn't doing anything so I decided to pay my mother a visit -- let her know the good news.

I got into my Range Rover and headed into the direction of my parents house.

_

" Mom

" Mom. " I yelled as soon as I walked into the door.

It was quiet, which wasn't unusual because besides the workers, and my siblings visiting every few days, they didn't really have lots of company. And since a lot of my mom's family stopped communicating with her, because they didn't approve of my father, they didn't really have people over.

" I'm in here. " I heard her voice reply.

I was led into the living room. She sat on there White, Leather sofa, as she read one of her millions of books. Since this was the one area in the house that was completely decked' out in everything white, I slid off my sneakers before stepping onto the rug.

" How are you? " I asked her, as I hugged her, before taking a seat across from her.

She shrugged her shoulders.

" I've been better. " She said, quietly.

I already knew who she was talking about, none other than my father. I don't understand why she stayed, I was in her shoes -- I wouldn't put up with it, but I knew my father wasn't having it. If she ever even thought about leaving him, we all knew what he was capable of.

" Where is he now? " I asked her, probably already knowing the answer.

" With his second wife. " She smirked, but I could see the pain all in her eyes.

It pained me to see her that way, but I knew I could only do so much. My siblings and I, we all wondered why he had decided to marry someone else, when he had someone who loved him more than anything else in the world, waiting at home for him. She has been by his side through the good and the bad and she still is to this day. Some days he wants to be home with her, and some days he wanted to be with his other partner. I never really communicated with her, none of us really did, but my father had demanded we show her some respect, but that went in one ear and out the other. To the outside world, we appeared to be the almost perfect family -- but we all knew we were far from it. I didn't want my family with Abel to be anywhere near this -- I wanted us to be 1. And I was gonna' work hard for that to happen.

I decided to bring up some thing more positive. I knew that when I told her about Abel being pregnant with her grandson, that would bring her some happiness.

And I was right it did.

_

I was leaving my mom house when Abel called me saying that he was hungry -- he said that his brother wasn't answering the phone and that he didn't feel like going to any stores. I didn't have a problem getting anything for him, whatever he needed I would make sure he had it.

Right now, he said he was wanting some Jelly donuts and some pickles. I wasn't questioning it, it didn't sound like anything I would eat, but if that's what he wanted. I stopped by some grocery store that was near his apartment and headed inside to get what he needed. As I was in line, this woman was staring holes into me -- she was beautiful but I knew that I had better, which was Abel and I wasn't messing that up.

_

I got out of the car and headed to his door, he must have seen me pull up cause' I didn't even get a chance to knock before the door was snatched open. He smiled, and then thanked me before he quickly took the bag from my hands and headed towards the kitchen.

I made a face as I watched him eat the pickles and the donut. He made it look as if it was the best thing he had ever tasted.

" It must be good. " I laughed, as I wiped the bottom of his lip, where Jelly had landed.

" It is. " He said, with his mouthful.

All I could do was smile.

I stayed with him for a few more hours before it began to get a little late. Everything in his house was mostly packed in boxes, so that's all the movers really had to move. He didn't see the house yet but I just knew that he would love it.

" What time will they be here? " He asked, as he laid down on his bed.

" At 11. " I told him. " I can't wait for you to see this house -- your gonna' love it. " I replied.

He sighed.

" Now you got me anxious to see. " He laughed.

I smiled.

" Do you need anything else before I head out? " I asked him.

He shook his head.

" I'm good. Thanks for earlier. " He said.

I made sure his apartment was locked up, before I headed out.

I smiled as I thought about him. I personally, think that our relationship is getting better. I haven't been drinking or doing anything of that nature so I think that's a big reason why. I've been treating him better as a person and hopefully he's seeing that I'm really trying.

At this point on, I'm no longer gonna' fuck up what I have -- and I'm going to work hard to earn his trust, no matter how long that may take.

Okay. Here is something for y'all. I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter. Fabio above, because he'll probably be in the next chapter. Gotti also above 😍 .. I hope y'all enjoy this as much as I enjoyed writing it lol.