Chapter 51

Those baby names I posted last chapter were really names I thought of at the top of my head -- if y'all have any suggestions let me know in the comments and I may add it in.

Gotti

This was stressful -- more stressful than I thought it would. I had been out all morning, Sienna and I, going over things with the wedding planner Nicole. We had to go over what foods would be served and the music that would be played -- we went over the guest and the seating arrangement. Then we had to do cake testing. Invitations still had to be made and sent out. They insisted on me having a Bachelorette party, but I didn't need all that. It was a lot but I was glad when we were finally done for the day -- just to be back at it tomorrow.

_

" So how's the wedding planning going so far? " Jimmy wondered, as I walked into his house.

" Good. " I sighed. " Harder than I thought. " I laughed.

" So how you gon' do this? " He asked me, in a tone I knew too well. " Balancing a new baby, Abel, and your father handing the throne to you real soon. "

I shrugged. " I'm gon' have to make a way. I'm definitely separating business from family though and I also plan on doing business different from how my father does it. People already respect me -- ya' know? I watched my father handle business and people so ruthless. " I laughed, a bitter laugh, thinking of all the people my father crossed and even his family at times. That wasn't about to be me. " That won't be me. I want to invest in some businesses and restaurants. You bring less attention to yourself when it look like you doing everything the legal way. " I laughed.

" Your father is Gionni Diorgio. You'll always have attention on you -- some good and bad, but if that's how you gon' do business I'm here with you. " He told me.

We talked for a little while before I headed to see my father.

_

Abel Kareem

I decided to get out of the house today and do some baby shopping. Since Gotti was out and about as usual, and my brother was unavailable, I was by myself. Of course Gotti needed to know where I was going -- I was just going to pretend that I didn't see one of Gotti' workers following my every move not too far from behind.

I headed into the baby store and immediately went for the baby boys clothing. The thought of having a son, was an amazing feeling and just knowing he would be here soon is making me feel all types of different emotions. Happy is definitely one of them though, and nervous not gon' lie. I picked up a few outfits, I wasn't about to go crazy though because Gotti and his family already has the nursery room packed with things. He also hired someone to paint the nursery a nice Light Blue, white and Black color, I didn't want it to be extra, simple was fine with me.

When I was done shopping for the baby, I was headed toward Panda Express when I seen a face I hadn't seen in forever.

Malik!

Happy would be such an understatement

Happy would be such an understatement. I would always think of him as an amazing person and he would always be considered a friend of mine. He was there for me in more ways then one. I had to go over there and say something to him -- that was the least I could do.

" Malik. " I called his name, once I was close enough to him.

He was sitting down at one of the tables in the mall, where you eat at. He was alone by himself, his face glued to his iPhone. Once he heard his name being called is when he lifted his head up. I couldn't read his expression, when his eyes first landed on me, he began to look around like he was expecting someone else to be with me. When he seen that it was only me, is when a smile appeared on his face.

" Wow. " He laughed, as he stood up and pulled me into a hug. " Never thought I'd run into you today. "

" Neither did I. " I told him. " How have you been? " I asked him.

He shrugged. " I've been good. What about you though? Look like you're about to go in any day now. " He laughed.

I laughed before looking down. I was tryna' disguise it with this hoodie, but I guess it's still visible to some.

" I missed you. " He blurted out. " I didn't know what happened to you, or if you were okay or not. " He said. " I'm happy we ran into one another today, now I know your doing well. "

I nodded my head. " Thank you again for everything you did for me. I really appreciate it Malik. "

We talked for quite a few minutes before some girl walked up to him, so I left them two alone. It was really good seeing him -- but I wouldn't dare try and have a real type of relationship with him. Last time I tried that and I brought problems to him -- that is the last thing he needs from me.

_

I had finally made it home and I was surprised to see Gotti' truck back. It was pretty early for him to be back home, these days he was coming in past midnight. I headed inside and as soon as I stepped foot into the house, he came from around the corner.

" Why didn't you tell me that your mom came by here? " He asked me.

I shrugged. " I don't know. It slipped my mind. " I honestly told him.

Gotti sighed, shaking his head. " I don't want her here. I don't even know how she got passed the gate but it won't happen again. " He said. " And who was the guy at the mall, that Rob said he seen you talking to? "

I couldn't help but laugh as I walked past him and up the stairs to put the bags away.

" I thought we were past all that -- you having people following me around. And it was just a friend, Malik. " I replied.

" Yeah, better be. " He said, under his breath.

" What's wrong with me having friends? " I wondered. " You have your friends right? " I asked him.

" It ain't about me. " He mumbled.

I laughed. " I thought so. "

I watched him as he leaned down, and revealed my bare stomach. He began to leave kisses on it, which was what he sometimes did often.

" None of that matters cause' I got you. I got who I wanna be with, for the rest of my life." He told me.