Chapter 9

I know some of y'all are dying for Gotti' character to change and he will be, but not until a few more chapters. Him always hitting on Abel may he hard for some of y'all to read and I apologize for it -- but that's just how I imagined his character to be. Their relationship in this story will never be a fairy tale so if y'all are hoping for that I'm sorry.

Btw I condone none of this -- this story is pure fictional, just my imagination. I promise it will get better soon. ❤

| Abel Kareem 💙 |

The window was not to low, but also not to high. He wondered, if he tried to leave out of it -- what would happen to him?

Would Gotti really kill me?

What will happen to me?

Will I actually get away?

Am I honestly trying to get shot right now?

Shaking all irrational thoughts from his head, Abel washed and dried his hands, before heading out to where the two men were waiting. waiting. They headed out and were soon on their way back home.

Thanking them, Abel shut the door and rushed up stairs to put his things away in the large, walk in closet. Abel had one side to himself that was barely filled up until now, and Gotti had the other side -- which Abel thought was a complete mess and needed to be organized.

" Thank God I made it here before him. " Abel mumbled, to himself.

He made sure all his things were neatly put up and well organized before making his way over to Gotti' side and doing the same. He couldn't stand him as of this moment, but he felt as if it was his job to make sure their house -- including the walk in closet was well put. Yes, they had a few maids here but since Abel has been here, he always found himself doing a double look and making sure everything was spotless as he liked.

Once doing that, he headed into the bathroom connected to their bedroom. He stripped down from his clothes, before getting inside the large shower. It was big enough to fit almost 10 people inside.

Closing his eyes, Abel leaned his head up and allowed the water to hit his body. It felt so relaxing and soothing. The muscles in his body becoming not so tense anymore, and all the stress he had before seemed to have vanished.

_

Pulling into the parking lot, Gotti made sure the doors to his Matte Black, CL, 500 Mercedes Bens was locked before heading into his sisters Scarlett, owned restaurant. Vetri.

Walking into the restaurant doors, Gotti couldn't be more proud of his sister -- she was doing something for herself and making a name for herself and he couldn't be more proud of her

Walking into the restaurant doors, Gotti couldn't be more proud of his sister -- she was doing something for herself and making a name for herself and he couldn't be more proud of her. She was the eldest daughter, and unlike Jessica who was the youngest -- she had a good head on her shoulder. Walking up the few stairs, Gotti made his way to where he knew she would be -- her office. He knocked twice before letting himself in, something he had a habit of doing.

" Hey big brother. I didn't know you were stopping by today. " Scarlett smiled, as she got up to pull Gotti into a bear hug.

" I came to visit my favorite Sorella. " Gotti responded.

" Oh. Why didn't you bring Abel with you. He is just -- just beautiful. Finally choose someone right to spend the rest of your life with. " She stated, referring to his past mistakes.

" He went on a shopping spree, and I don't know about all of that. In still trying to break him in -- he's a tough one. " Gotti' groaned, as he took a seat in her plush chair.

" Weren't you guys supposed to be married now? I thought it was going to be as soon as he turned 18. " Scarlett wondered.

Gotti sighed before shrugging his shoulders.

" Yeah we still are. It's on pause for another month or so. Possibly sooner though. " He continued.

She nodded her head in understanding.

" Since your here, has mom been actin' weird to you lately? Or is it jus' me. "

" Well -- if the man you were married to for more then a decade, decided to leave the state and marry another woman, someone 20 years younger. Wouldn't you be actin' weird as well? " Gotti said, in a nonchalant tone.

" I know. It was so sudden. " Scarlett mumbled, sadness laced in her voice.

Their father marrying another woman who wasn't their mother -- it hit all the children hard. Especially Gotti. He looked at his father in a different way since then, but he always respected him the same as before. The same for the other ones. That wasn't the bad part -- what was worse was when, Gionni Diorgio, demanded on being with both woman. The children were shocked and even more outraged when their mother, Elizabeth, agreed to it. Since then she became more quiet and less social. The calls that were once frequently went to them having to call her if they wanted to talk. She had lost her voice in the whole thing, but that didn't bother Gionni a bit. Elizabeth was raised up to obey her husband and do as he says -- so she stayed, even though deep down it hurt every single morning, to see him sharing the love he once had for only her. 

" Enough of the sad talk, did you know Abel and Amanda were having a conversation with one another the other day? " Scarlett wondered.

It caught Gotti by surprise.

" Do you know what about? " He asked.

" Nope, but it looked serious. " She added.

_

Opening the door to his house, Gotti nodded his heads at the maids who were cleaning, before heading upstairs to where he hoped to see Abel at.

" Abel. Baby? " Gotti yelled, walking into their bedroom.

Hearing the shower water run, he smirked before he started to undress from his clothes. He let his hair loose from the bun it was in, and walked into the bathroom. He was able to make out Abel' silhouette due to the glass shower doors and his eyes couldn't help but stare at Abel' nice round, plump ass. He quietly and quickly slid open the shower door and crept up behind Abel -- wrapping his muscular arms around his waist. His large shaft, rubbing against Abel' backside.

" Are you always sneaking up on people? " Abel questioned, trying to push away.

Gotti ignored his question as he tightened his hold on him. Turning him around, Gotti latched his lips onto Abel'. He bit down on his bottom lip as he sucked on his sweet tongue. His hands roamed Abel' body, his hands grabbing at Abel' large ass. Gotti bit down hard on Abel' bottom lip, drawing blood before he pushed him to the shower wall.

" What were you and Amanda talking about? "

I updated again!!!!! How was it? Gotti above y'all. Tried to make it a bit longer.