Chapter 20

| Gotti Diorgio 💙 |

| Gotti Diorgio 💙 |

" I love you. " I said, to Abel, before I leaned down and kissed his lips.

He didn't say it back, which did hurt but I knew he wasn't ready to say that just yet. I had faith it would happen though, in due time at least.

I made my way down the stairs and out to the SUV that was waiting for me. I was meeting up with some people today -- who wanted me to invest my money in a restaurant they wanted to open. They only had 40% of the money, they wanted me to give them the other 60% percent and when they made up the money they would pay me back. I wasn't surprised when I heard of this because in the past I've done similar things for people. Most of them were families trying to keep money so their family could survive. Deep down I had a soft spot, so when I seen families struggling, I try to help in every way possible.

Now, I mentioned I have a soft spot but no matter the circumstances I don't play about my money. When I see money coming in or no money coming in at all, I better have my money at the end of the day. And if I don't -- we have a situation that needs to be handled. My men would be at your doorsteps in seconds. Either your dying or your family would drop like flies.

I watched as we went from my neighbor hood, and into one of the other lower class neighborhoods. Bums laid on the streets. Wanna be drug dealers on every corner. Women half dressed roaming the streets. Kids running around and playing -- making the best out of their situations.

I sighed when I felt the car come to a stop.

I looked around my surroundings and seen we had stopped in front of a run down old restaurant. It honestly looked like an abandoned building. I seen a African American woman standing their and beside her was an older male. I took a look at them from head to toe, they weren't dressed fancy or anything. They looked like two people in need though.

" Hello. Thank you so much for coming. " The woman spoke up first.

I smiled and nodded my head.

" Lead the way. " I said, getting straight to the point.

They unlocked the door and we made our way inside. Two of my men behind me just in case. The place had an old smell to it. Spider webs and it seriously needed something done with it. I shook my head in disgust but I let it go, when I seen the smiles it had put on their faces.

" You understand that if I invest in this soul food restaurant, I want my money pronto. " I stated.

" Yes we do. " They both responded. " This is something we've really wanted to do for a few years now -- but we only had half of the money saved up, and when my husband lost his job it didn't help the situation. We want to show our children that they could do whatever they put their mind to, no matter the situation. " The wife said.

I nodded my head. " I understand. "

My men gave them the paper's to sign. I expected this Soul Food restaurant to go good as they planned. I mean, if it didn't that was their asses. I hoped we didn't have to take that route though -- they had children, I wanted this to go well for them.

Wait till' I tell Abel the good deed I just did.

_

I walked into my father's house, he said he wanted to talk -- I would had preferred him to say what he had to say over the phone, so I could've went home, but I was respectful and did as he asked.

Now, here I am.

" Sit down. " He said, once I stepped foot into his office.

I sat down in one of the leather seats.

" What do ya' need father? " I asked, in a polite tone of course.

He didn't say anything for a while. Instead he just stared me down -- the stare that had most men afraid for dare fuckin' life, but I wasn't. I mean, yeah, I feared my father only because I knew what he was capable of doing, but my siblings and I, we've gotten used to this glare.

" I need you ta' get ya' fuckin' life together. I ain't leavin' this business to you, if ya' can't even stay sober for a fuckin' day. " He roared.

I'm going to kill Jackson.

I wasn't complaining though, I didn't want to really run this fuckin' business anyway. I wasn't gon' tell him that though.

" I don' think what I do is that big of ah' deal. Ya' guys actin' like I'm turnin' into a fuckin' junkie or something. It relaxes my mind an' calms my nerves. "

I gave that bullshit excuse. It did calm my nerves, but I was already addicted. I couldn't stop anytime soon and I didn't want to. Here they are trying to tell me what to do, and try to run my life -- I don't understand why they're making such a big fuckin' deal. If I wanted to stop I could do that on my own. I admit, when I was high I could lose my cool a few times, especially with Abel, but I was learning to distance myself from him when I was on the drug. Most of the times I've hit him, I don't even fuckin' remember -- until the next day when I see him and he's all broken and bruised. That's when the guilt arrives.

Hell, maybe I needed to stop after all. Or maybe I'd just let my stubbornness get in the way of that.

" You have limited time ta' get your shit together. " I heard my dad say, before he up and left the room.

This isn't going to be easy. I could feel it now.

Lol I been debating on publishing this for a while. I'm iffy bout this chapter. But I hope y'all enjoy. Abel above ^^