Chapter 47

SORRY, BEEN BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND WORK, BUT I WILL BE UPDATING THESE NEXT FEW DAYS! ENJOY THIS CHAPTER THOUGH, WORKED HARD ON IT LOL ..

| Fabio |

I groaned as I received Azalea' voice mail once again -- this wasn't like her at all, we were supposed to meet up yesterday, to discuss more about this plan, but I couldn't reach her. I began to worry because I knew this wasn't like her at all, when she had her mind on something nothing could stop her, and I know how much she wants to destroy Gotti and his little "family" -- her disappearing is making me nervous.

On another note -- I began to think about Abel. Plan or not, I wouldn't really mind getting to know him a little bit more. He seems like a good person, who got into a bad situation. I've never been one to give up, so I decided to text him. He may have a chance of heart.

After all, if anybody needed to be taught a lesson and hurt.

It would be Gotti.
_

| Abel |

I sighed, continuing to make my sandwich

I sighed, continuing to make my sandwich. I know you're all probably thinking after that kiss Gotti and I shared, that things would somehow change, but it's only became more complicated and awkward. I've been avoiding him every chance I got honestly and I don't know why -- I mean, I shouldn't even be thinking this, but I felt a spark when we kissed and I shouldn't have. I almost feel bad, avoiding him, if I know Gotti then I know he's probably confused just as I am, and probably thinks he did something wrong since I haven't been talking to him as much. I just have no idea on how to feel at this moment.

After cleaning up the little mess I made, I headed upstairs into my bedroom. I honestly just wanted to sleep, the further I get along in this pregnancy the more tired I become. Sleep and food has been the only thing I want majority of the time.

I got into the California King Bed, and continued to watch Dexter -- even though I'm late as hell and barely on the second season, I loved it already. I was into it, until my phone 'dinged' letting me know someone was texting me. I looked at the unknown number that said 'How are you?' I didn't know who this person was, but only few people had my number. I responded asking who it was -- I didn't really care though, today was one of those days where I wanted to be left alone and just chill.

'Fabio.' The message read.

I had to think for a few moments before the name actually clicked. I didn't want to be rude to him, but what could he possibly want with me -- a pregnant guy at that. I mean, I'm pretty sure he could talk to anyone but what makes me so special? I remember ignoring him the last time he was texting me, what made it worse was I had no idea how he got my number in the first place. I know my brother, nor my friends and he definitely didn't get it from Gotti.

Absolutely not.

Long story short, I had to let him know the complicated situation I was in right now. I didn't need any extra stress because I knew that was all it would lead to. I didn't need Gotti acting crazy when I could handle it myself. I didn't need any new friends right now, especially male friends -- we all know how Gotti could be. All I needed to focus on right now was myself and my baby. He insisted that we would be strictly friends but I wasn't to sure about that. So I just decided to ignore the text messages he continued to send.

I continued to lay down, I don't know when but the next minute I know, I felt myself dozing off to sleep.

.
.

I was woken up to Gotti' room door opening and closing. I looked at the time on my phone and it was nearly midnight. He had been gone since earlier in the morning, I wonder what he had been doing all day. I had no missed calls or text messages from him so I assumed he had been busy doing whatever it is he does.

I was extremely hot, realizing I had fell asleep in my clothing. I stripped down to my tshirt, briefs and knee socks before heading into my bathroom to go use it. I already knew since I slept so late I would most likely be up for a few more hours doing nothing. Nights like these when I'm all alone, I find myself talking quietly to my baby. Letting him know that I'll always be here for him no matter what, and that I'll love him more than anything in this world. Feeling him kick, the feeling is unexplainable. It's a feeling out of this world, and I feel closer to him more than I ever did each time. I know that I'm going to do everything in my power to protect and take care of him, how my parents never did.

I washed my hands before heading back into my bedroom. I don't know why but I was slightly irritated that Gotti had been gone all day and just now had gotten back inside. I don't understand why, when I've been avoiding him every chance I've got, but I was. I opened my bedroom door and headed down to Gotti' room. I heard the shower water running so I decided that I would wait for him.

Moments later he was coming out of the shower, towel barely hanging on his waist and his hair going into different directions. He looked a bit stress, but I didn't want to worry myself over something that could possibly be small.

" Where have you been all day? " I asked him, deciding to break the silence.

He didn't respond, just dropped his towel and slid on his briefs along with some ankle socks.

" You care? " He asked, with an attitude.

I don't know what his problem was but I did absolutely nothing to him. The last thing I wanted to do was argue with him, I was just concerned on where he was but if he wanted to make a big deal out of that then, whatever.

I said nothing as I got off of his bed to leave his room.

" Sit down. " His voice startled me, not gon' lie. " Who you coming in here questioning like that, wasn't you avoiding me? " He asked me, with a smirk on his face.

I groaned. " It's not funny, I was worried about you. You could've at least called or texted me. "

I don't understand where this worrying came from all of a sudden, I didn't realize how much I cared about his well being until he disappeared for an entire day with no word from him. I wouldn't let him know all that though.

" I was handling business with my father. You know getting ready to take over this business. " He told me, before he continued. " I had to let him know, I plan on doing it different than he has done. I'd rather deal with clean money -- open up a few businesses, just was glad he understood where I was coming from. "

I nodded my head as I listened to him speak. I understood where he was coming from, he has told me multiple times that he hasn't always been fully comfortable taking over after his father, but in due time he has realized that, that was just something he had to do. And plus he wanted to please his father and make him proud of him. He just planned on doing it the opposite of his father. His father was mean and ruthless, much meaner than Gotti is. After all he is half the reason I'm here today -- I mean, he couldn't come with a better solution, rather than me marrying his son. I don't dwell on that though.

" Anyways, I'm tired so, see you in the morning? " He said.

I nodded my head. " Yeah. Good night. " I told him.

" Good night baby. " He smiled.

_

As Fabio stood on his balcony he couldn't believe that Abel had turned him down, more than once at that. On top of that he still couldn't get in contact with Azalea. He decided that bright early in the morning, he was going to stop by her place and see what was going on with her. And as for Abel, he just wasn't about to get away with ignoring him like that. If he wanted something he got it, and he had his mind on getting the one and only Abel Kareem.