Chapter 41

| Gotti|

| Gotti|

I sighed as my realtor, Bebe, led me to the 5th and final house for today. I've looked at multiple houses and they were either too small, or I just didn't like them. I waited for her as she punched in the gate code, soon the gate was opening revealing a circular driveway. The house was the biggest we've seen today from what I could tell, and we were on the outside of Philadelphia. The closest house to this one here, was miles away so I appreciated the privacy.

I pulled into the circular driveway and got out

I pulled into the circular driveway and got out. The house was beautiful on the outside, I could just imagine what the inside looked like. It had a nice small waterfall in the center of the driveway. I wasn't only looking at a house for me -- I was thinking about Abel' and I'd future. We were gonna' be a family soon, and if I was lucky enough, we would have more children. So this house needed to be something that I would want to build my family in.

" Your going to love this. " Bebe beamed.

I nodded my head as I followed her up the staircase that led to the double doors.

" This house has 5 bedrooms, and 4 bathrooms. It has a indoor pool, a game room, a movie theatre, a gym, an indoor Basketball court, along with an indoor bowling room. It's a 3 floor home, with two guest houses in the back. The back yard is huge, in case you wanna have family outings or anything of that matter. " She told me, as she walked me through.

As soon as you walked in, their was a double staircase, with a chandelier. The colors were a white and gold. I liked it, but I needed to get a look at the entire house so, I followed her as she led me through.

The gym room was nice, it was on the 3rd floor. It could have been a bit bigger, but once I thought about it, only I would be using it anyway, unless Abel felt like he would need to get back into shape once he had the baby.

The theatre was a few rooms down, on the same floor. It was black and red and held a 50' inch flat screen t.v. I could already picture Abel and I down there, cuddled up with one another -- in due time.

Once I viewed the entire house, I was pretty impressed

Once I viewed the entire house, I was pretty impressed. It gave me that homey feeling, that the other houses didn't. I just hoped that Abel liked it as well, he couldn't come because apparently he was still "working" when I've told him countless times that he doesn't need to -- especially since we'll be living back together, but he says he enjoys it so, if that makes him happy I guess so.

I went over some paperwork with Bebe, because I definitely wanted this house. I was putting my money down for it, first thing in the morning. It cost 2.9 mill, but it was worth it.

All I wanted to do from here on out was see Abel smile. I didn't want to hurt him anymore, or cause him any pain at all. So far I think I've been doing a good job, I'm learning how to communicate with him better and he's doing the same with me. Hopefully this house is a step in the right direction.

_

| ... |

" Is that him? " Fabio asked me.

I nodded my head.

" Yeah that's him. " I smirked as, I watched him get into his Jeep, soon driving off. We followed him, making sure we weren't to close up on him. I didn't need him realizing he was being followed just yet.

" So what do ya' wanna do? " Fabio asked me.

I sighed.

" You'll follow him for a few days, so we'll know his schedule. And then, you'll coincidentally befriend him. Earn his trust and then we'll go from there. " I told him.

" And if this doesn't work? " He wondered.

I groaned in annoyance.

" Of course this will work. He's a nieve little boy who has been forced into marriage -- trust me this will be easy. He probably needs some friends anyways. "

I've been doing some research on my own and apparently he and Gotti aren't even living together anymore. I don't know for what but I'm not surprised. Gotti usually does that. He'll have the same ass for too long and not want it anymore, so he'll search for someone else.

That poor little boy ...

Too bad, Gotti left me for him and now they both will suffer. If he never came along, their was hope for Gotti and I's relationship, but once he laid eyes on him, I bet that all changed.

Revenge is something.

This was short, but don't worry because the next chapter will be super long. And that will be probably be worked on tonight and put up tomorrow. I hope you guys like this little chapter, expect more soon. I'll show more of the house in the next chapter, wattpad is acting up lol.