Chapter 32

| Abel Kareem |

a month later

" ... Oh my goodness. " I groaned as I let my insides out for the second time this morning. I hated this morning sickness -- the mood swings, everything. I couldn't wait until it was over. I brushed my teeth and washed my face again, before heading into the shower.

_

| Gotti Diorgio |

" .. Why are you here? " She asked me.

I sighed. " I have an anger issue. I'm addicted to alcohol and cocaine. Honestly I'm just trying to change. " I explained to her.

I've been in this rehabilitation center for two months now. It's outside of Philadelphia, so I'm not to far from anyone. I can honestly say that I feel a change within myself. I'm happier than I was when I first arrived -- when I first got here I was second guessing myself and I honestly just wanted to walk out that door and go back him. But, I knew that if I did that, then my chances of ever having a relationship with Abel would be gone. I wanted to prove to him that I was willing to do anything to make it better with him. I didn't want to hurt him anymore, I didn't want to make him cry anymore. All I wanted to do was make him happy and I know that once I completed the first step -- which was getting the help that I needed, that it would all get better.

Now, just because I'm here, doesn't mean I don't have people out there, looking after Abel to make sure that he's okay. It was nothing extreme, I just needed to make sure that he was breathing and healthy. I was told about him moving into a new apartment which I was glad about. I found out that he was back with his brother again, which I was glad for. He was living a normal life and I was happy for him. We haven't talked in two months, so not being able to hear his voice or even see him in person is a lot to deal with.

" Well, the first step is always to admit that you have a problem. Is their a reason why you've now decided to get some help? " She wondered.

I nodded. " I hurt the person that I really planned on spending the rest of my life with. I knew that I couldn't continue to live how I was and continue to do what I was doing -- without it ending really bad. I've done some fucked up things to him under the influence, things that I wish I could take back. I'm just hoping that me doing this, proves to him that I'm willing to do this and anything else to let him know I want to change.

I was out of this place in a month, and I planned on winning his heart. Showing him that I deeply care for him and no one else. I needed him to know that I would go major lengths for him.

I'd kill for him.

I'd die for him.

_

| Abel Kareem |

I needed to get out of the house -- so here I was on my way to the grocery store to do some last minute shopping. I wasn't working today, and I was home alone so I just needed to get out. I was driving my new 2016, Black Matte Jeep. I had learned to drive a long time ago when I had turned 16 and I was already lazy before I got pregnant -- now I'm always super tired and never wanting to move so walking was definitely out of the question for me. I didn't feel comfortable just using his money, so I made a promise to myself that when I did open up this clothing boutique, I'm going to give Gotti every dime back. I just have to. And I'm almost positive that he won't take it, but still.

I had finally made it to the grocery store, I parked and headed inside. It was late afternoon so it wasn't as packed and I was glad, I wanted to be in and out. I grabbed a cart, heading straight for the chicken aisle. It must be this pregnancy because I've been obsessed with spicy chicken -- matter fact everything that I eat has to have some sort of spice to it or I won't like it. And I'm pretty sure at my next doctors appointment, the doc is probably going to warn me that all these spicy foods isn't the healthiest, and that I should stop eating it. I can't help it though. I picked up some more hot chips, some cheese bread, a few pizzas, and I was on my way to cash out.

I hummed a tune as I made my way to my car -- I wasn't even paying attention when the person in the van parked beside me, opened up the passenger door and knocked right into me.

" Dammit, I didn't see you. Are you hurt? " I looked up to see man -- he was white, he had a slight accent.

I just nodded my head. " I'm fine. " I said as he began to help me pick up the bags that fell from my hands.

" Thank you. " I told him, once he handed them to me.

I turned around to put the bags into the back seat -- when I felt a hand also across my mouth, arms wrap around my stomach, I could feel my body being lifted from the ground, I could hear the bags hitting the pavement. My screams went unheard, my pleas for help went on deaf ears. I could hear the van door shut and the tires screeching, before everything went black.

_

| Gotti Diorgio |

I laid in bed, staring at the ceiling. I had just gotten from my session -- and I felt happier, as I did when I came back from every session I did. I thought about my family and how proud they would be of me, especially my dad since this is something he really wanted me to do. I never wanted to let my father down -- and since he wanted me to take over soon, this is something that I had to do and I couldn't mess up. Even though I wasn't so sure about taking my father's position, I couldn't say no. It was just something about making my dad proud of me. After giving him my word, I couldn't back down.

I had just gotten comfortable when I began to hear commotion in the front of the building. I had no idea what was going on and since it had nothing to do with me, I didn't bother to get up.

" Sir, you can't go back there. " I heard different voices saying at once.

It sounded like a lot of hectic.

The door busted wide open as soon as I closed my eyes. When I opened them, I was shocked to see Jimmy and Raymond standing straight in front of me. I was confused but I knew this visit couldn't be good.

" What's going on? " I stood up and asked.

They looked nervous to say, and honestly deep down I was nervous to hear what they had to tell me and that never happens. The next words that came out of their mouth though -- felt like my heart had stopped beating for a second.

" Abel. They got him. "

I promised you guys an update so here it goes. I took multiple people's ideas into consideration and I honestly liked where ya'll were going lol. So was this good or how ya'll imagined? Be honest, if it was bad let me know. I worked a while on this since I didn't know which direction to go, but I really hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. More tomorrow.