Chapter 22

WARNING!!!!!!!!!!! This chapter will include FORCED SEX! So read at your own risk and no I do not condone any of this and I'm not even sure how to write this scene but I did the best I could. Please don't be mad at me guysss, anyways please try to enjoy this chapter.

| Abel Kareem |

It all happened so sudden. He attempted to climb the fence and when he felt as if he was finally getting somewhere -- his hopes and dreams, his life, had went out the window. He felt as if the soul had left his body, his heart had stopped beating, and his eyes had bulged out of the socket.

He was suddenly dragged across the pavement by both his ankles -- his face being yanked across the cement. He could already taste the blood on his tongue, his face burned in agony as he cried to the top of his lungs. He could feel his body being picked up as he was thrown onto the house floor, the air leaving his lips as his back connected with the hard floor. The door was slammed shut and he became eye to eye with his worst nightmare at the moment.

Gotti.

He stared down at Abel. His face held no expression although deep down inside he had a mixture of feelings. Anger, hurt. He was angry because he warned Abel what would happen if he ever tried to leave this house. Hurt because he trusted him and it was a slap to the face. He hadn't been watching the cameras until earlier, those cameras was honestly the last thing on his mind, honestly Abel was to. He needed his drug, alcohol, something, but he didn't so his mind was barely functioning correctly. That was until something snapped inside him and he told him that he should be worried. When he happened to turn on the cameras and seen him tip toeing across the lawn, that pissed him off. All other thoughts had vanished his mind and all he could think about was hurting him.

He needed to be taught a lesson.

Abel watched as Gotti made his way up the staircase. He didn't know what to expect at that moment -- was he about to die? Was Gotti just going to leave him there and forget about the whole thing? He wished. His heart sped up when he could hear the sound of footsteps now returning.

"Please God don't let me die. " He whispered, to himself before tears escaped his eyes.

" Take off your clothes. " Gotti said, in a demanding tone.

" Why? " Abel wondered.

Without warning Gotti slammed his fist into Abel' mouth. His head felt as if it almost disconnected with his shoulders. The pain unbearable. He could feel his bottom lip swelling.

An impatient Gotti stood over Abel, yanking his shirt off, along with his joggers. He snatched off his boxers, along with his sneakers. Abel laid their in nothing but his socks. He tried covering himself up but Gotti would yank his hands away.

Abel' eyes grew like saucers when he seen Gotti remove the thick Leather belt he had from behind him. It was Black with sharp Gold spikes coming out of it.

Abel raised his hands up as he silently pleaded to Gotti, but those pleas went to deaf ears and blind eyes as Gotti lifted his arm and swung the belt -- connecting with Abel' lower back.

He hit him. Not once. Twice. Three times, he hit him until he felt as if Abel had, had enough. His body curled up into a fetal position, his mouth hung wide open as his eyes were clenched shut. No sound escaped his mouth as he prayed to God that this would be all over soon. But that thought went out the window when he heard Gotti' pants hit the floor and then his sneakers. Abel watched him undress until he stood before him in nothing.

" Gotti -- what, what are you doing? " Abel asked him, with the little breath he had.

" I'm teaching you a lesson. " He roared. " You won't ever try an' leave me again after this. That's a promise. "

He stood over Abel' body. His hair fell down covering his entire face. His hard breathing caused his chest to rise up and down. He stood still, not saying anything, not even moving. For a second Abel thought he was having a change of heart -- and that the "love" he claimed to have for him would over power how he was feeling at the moment. And once again his hopes had been shattered -- he screamed in fear as Gotti dropped down to his knees in front of his body and pried his legs open. Abel pushed and smacked at Gotti' arm and chest to at least to try and push him away, the older man just happened to be stronger as he punched Abel in the stomach. He flipped him over onto his stomach, squeezed Abel around the back of his neck, and forced himself inside of him.

Tears streamed down Abel' face as he listened to Gotti grunt in pleasure. He couldn't understand how he could do this to him after so many times he had professed his "love" to him. He hated everyone at this moment, his parents for putting him into this situation. Even himself for being stupid enough to get caught. He could feel the blood going down his legs, it felt as if someone were jabbing a knife into him. He tried clenching his legs together but Gotti stood in between that. He could barely breath due to his neck being held tightly.

Gotti slammed into him, his grunts being heard. Abel' cries. He groaned in pleasure as he felt himself releasing his seed deep inside Abel. When he felt his member growing soft he slowly pulled out, passing out onto the floor beside Abel.

He laid there for hours crying. He had just been violated and at this point he didn't even want to live anymore. He watched Gotti passed out onto the floor. He took that as his cue. He stood up and almost screamed in pain, his back area felt as if it was almost on fire. He left his boxers laying their on the floor as he slipped on his torn shirt, his joggers and his sneakers.

He ran.

This time he just happened to get away.

Good or bad? Lol, also Zayn is about to come back into the picture next chapter so be looking out. I didn't proofread so their might be a few mistakes. I tried on this so I hope y'all really enjoyed.